“Best Indian restaurant in Woodford/Chigwell”
Review of Jaipur of Chigwell

Jaipur of Chigwell
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Woodford
Description: Jaipur of Chigwell - Fine Indian Cuisine: we provide sit-down restaurant, take-away and external catering services to Chigwell, Woodford, Woodford Bridge and surrounding areas.
Reviewed 3 May 2017

If your looking for a great restaurant that serves great food and has friendly atmosphere look no further. Went for a meal with my friends and was greeted nicely upon arrival by staff. Food was absolutely delicious..i would recommend the garlic and chilli paneer for starters and chicken tikka masala for mains. The food was cooked fresh as it took longer to make understandably which is ok if your looking to spend some time chatting with friends. For me Jaipur has everything. Great food, Great staff and a great service even on delivery aswell. Would recommend to anyone in the local area and guests of the traveldoge woodford which is a 5 min walk away and also the Prince Regent hotel which is also a 2-3 min walk.

2  Thank Mohit D

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stopped here on our way home from London with our two children. It was quite late but we took a chance as we were all starving. I'm so glad we did, the staff were charming and made a huge fuss over our two girls which they loved. They recommended dishes that they thought they would like. The food was excellent really fresh, tasty and generous. This restaurant really knows the meaning of customer service. I would thoroughly recommend.

1  Thank Vivienne B
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was suggested to me by a family member that lives close by, although I live a few miles away and actually have 12 Indian restaurants and take always in my road ( that's right 12 ). I decided to take my fiancé, auntie and uncle out . The food was superb, the service friendly. I really like Indian food and regularly eat it , at least once ever two weeks. I have since recommended this restaurant to many friends. I have tried a few others since , including some in the west end but none have been as good. I think I will be back at the japuir very soon

1  Thank Garry W
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I've always gone to the Gandi just down the road but went here under resistance. Wow food and service was great. I will go back but still love the Gandi !! There is space in my life for 2

1  Thank Christopher O
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Me and the family came here for my dad's birthday and can honestly say we couldn't have asked for a better evening. The service was brilliant and the food was delicious! Really made my dad's birthday special - thank you!

1  Thank Hanaa E