“Fresh Fish on Thursday and Friday”
Review of The Plough

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Plough
Ranked #42 of 82 Restaurants in Upminster
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited for lunch today, following a strong recommendation for their fresh fish dishes.
Delicious choices and quite an extensive menu of pub favourites and more imaginative creations.
Casual but very enjoyable eating

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I went for lunch with a friend and had great food st a very reasonable price. I’ll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Another lovely meal put together by Russ. We are so lucky to have this quality in Cranham. Should be banged out every night. Thanks again

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I went for lunch today and everything was great. The menu was extensive, with all the great British favourites but with a modern twist. All the staff were lovely, warm and inviting.

The chef told us he worked in a top London restaurant in the past and it shows. Great food and fantastic prices.

I want to go again very soon and work my way through the menu.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I recently went to this pub for my friends dad surprise party and it was great.
They had a BBQ going on in the beer garden a bouncy castle and slide for the kids it was wonderful I could watch my sons play and still have an eye on them.

It's also nice that the pub has a children policy in which the kids are allowed in there till 8.

Overall it's a wonderful pub, they do good food and the bar staff are lovely so if you are ever up in Upminster visit the plough
Good atmosphere
Friendly banter

Oh I forgot to mention they have sky sports and on a Friday and Saturday there's live music and a bit of karaoke