All reviews brown sauce home made homemade jams four poster bed biscuits roaring fire b and b on arrival an amazing host nothing is too much trouble cooked breakfasts are evening meal warm hospitality granola spent a lovely weekend place to stay spent three nights
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My wife and I had a short break in Dorset and we selected this B&B because of the reviews and the interesting building. We were so happy we made this choice. Louise made us very welcome on arrival with a lovely tray of goodies which we ate in front of a roaring fire on a cold day.

The room we have was very good and well appointed with everything we needed.

Louise had offered us the option to have dinner one evening and we had a truly excellent meal - we have stayed in many a hotel and hat a less interesting meal.

When a B&B gets to this level, it really does provide the degree of luxury you might look for in the best hotels, but with a friendly and human touch.

Louise is doing a great job, we would recommend Tudor Cottage without reservation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I spent a lovely weekend in Dorchester, so enjoyable due to the most lovely stay at Tudor Cottage. I was made to feel immediately welcome - more than that, I was a genuinely welcome guest. The room was perfect, comfortable and nothing was too much trouble. I could have asked for anything and Louise would have moved mountains to arrange it for me I'm sure! The beauty and character of the place is charming. Breakfast was perfect, an amazing choice of homemade and local produce. Louise's own home made jam and marmalade selection was mouth watering. Definitely want yo go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2017

If you love history and old houses you will find this one quite fascinating. Louise has furnished it to perfection and provided every comfort, the bedroom had everything one could wish for and more - super comfy bed, the thickest towels, perfect shower, not to mention the tea and coffee corner with biscuits, chocolates, fresh grapes...... Ten times more comfortable than my own home, I could have stayed forever. Nearly forgot to mention the vast choice of things for breakfast but lots of people have done that so believe them, it's true! Thanks Louise, I will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Can only reiterate all the kind words expressed in previous reviews. Great place to stay with lots of character and a superb hostess. Louise greeted us with afternoon tea when we arrived ... home made cake to die for! We had the twin room which is really impressive when you walk in, with everything you could need. The full English breakfast was beautifully cooked to individual requirements. Choice of fresh fruit and home made jams ... mmm, making my mouth water thinking about it.

If we get back down to Dorchester, I would happily stay here again.

Louise does a fantastic job and provides wonderful welcome with advice on where to eat and where to visit.

10 / 10

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

There is a reason why all the reviews to date rate this lovely B&B as 'Excellent' and that's because it truly is. The attention to detail is remarkable, as is the owner, Louise, who is a skilful cook and a charming hostess. Frampton is a delightful village, conveniently located not far from Dorchester and within easy reach of many Dorset attractions.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple