Great cottage loads of room . Fantastic owner's who cant help enough to make your time there any better. Wonderful surroundings of the mountain and steam train passing a few times a week
Totally excellent place to visit. The cottage and surrounding views are stunning and has everything you could ask for to make your holiday brilliant. Heather and James whose tea shop is next door are the loveliest folk you could ask to meet and are so helpful. The cottage is well equipped and can easily sleep more than five people. We have had some great holidays here on our own and with family including small grandchildren and we have always all had a great time. Will keep returning for as many years as we can. Thank you heather and James for a great time see you again soon.
A wonderful week spent at this delightful cottage. A perfect location for anyone wishing to complete the Three Peaks Challenge. The owners Heather and James were so friendly but not intruding despite their Tea Room being located next to the cottage. So nice to enjoy a cup of fresh Yorkshire tea with a slice of homemade cake after a long walk and climb. I would highly recommend this property and we are looking forward to returning in the near future. A nice touch to find homemade biscuits and fresh milk on arrival. Thank you both.
The drive to the cottage was really beautiful and we were expecting to experience something unique and we were not disappointed at all. From the outside it looks ok, but once you step inside its really beautiful and well preserved. The cottage was spacious and spotlessly clean. The view from the backyard was breathtaking. We were late to reach there but Heather waited for us patiently and I really thank her for that.
1. The location, it's the best place if you want to enjoy the area.
2. Really great bedrooms, you will feel like living in a 17th century home.
3. The view from the back garden, you could sit there all evening and listen to the small stream, birds singing and the sheep bleat.
4. The tea room server some good food and nice tea.
5. The living room is beautifully designed and there is a piano in there as well.
6. Don't forget to ask Heather to show us her Brass piece collection, it's amazing.
1. I feel the bathroom could be better but I understand why they are like that.
It's a wonderful place and I wish I could have stayed there longer. Highly recommended and make sure you plan for at least 3 night or a week to enjoy it fully.
The cottage is so well located and equipped as well as being extremely warm and having a great atmosphere. It has amazing views from every window and the owner was so welcoming and helpful. We took my wife's 88 year old mother with us and she really enjoyed the holiday (as did we). Blind Beck didn't reach my expectations - it completely exceeded them. Thoroughly recommended.