“Good value”

Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Anturan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Slightly raised location with a good view to see people walking by. Good service, very well priced tasty food. Recommend the fresh fish or the pork ribs.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Every time we visit Lovina we always eat our meals at JB's Warung. Plenty of menu options, including for vegetarians. The vegetable curry is hard to beat. Great quality food at a very reasonable price.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I'd had a beer at JB's, and the menu looked OK, so I went back for dinner.

The Seafood Basket, fish, prawns and squid, with salad and chips, looked good so I ordered that and an iced coffee that included a scoop of ice cream.

There was no sqiid, 6 prawns so small that they shouldn't have been taken from their mother, and a piece of fish, not tuna as the menu indicated, about 5 cm x 4 cm.

The chips were diced potato, about 1 cm cubes, and less than a dozen.

The salad wouldn't have been 2 tablespoons.

It was finished in no time, and I went looking for some street food to get me through the night. I found some, murthaba for Rp 10,000, and a mixed mango and papaya juice, same price, much tastier than the seafood basket, and greater volume.

I can't recommend JB's based on my meal, but the Iced Coffee with ice cream was superb.

The iced coffee was great, but the seafood basket way less than ordinary.

There was no squid, 6 prawns so small that shouldn't have been taken from their mother, and a piece of

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

6 of us had dinner here on a Tuesday night. Was recommended by friends. The restaurant itself could use a good clean. Tablecloths not very clean there is a small dog that comes to beg at the tables.
Good selection on the menu and cheap prices but bit low on flavour. I had the vegetable curry had no bite whatsoever very bland. Dory and chips was apparently nice and pizza's looked good but again were not that tasty. Ok if you are looking for a cheap feed and don't mind the lack of ambiance and blandness take some mosquito repellent.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We're sitting at JB's Warung at the moment, enjoying our delicious dessert (banoffe pie and banana fritter) after a great supper (mahi mahi with rice for two at only 50,000)! They asked us to give them a review and I'm happy to oblige because the food was really good and the staff was very nice as well :-)