AA Lodge Amboseli(Amboseli National Park)
USD 240
USD 190
  • Pool
Sentrim Amboseli Lodge(Amboseli National Park)
USD 291
  • Pool
Maasai Simba Camp(Amboseli National Park)
USD 180
  • Breakfast included
WE4Kenya Guesthouses(Amboseli National Park)(Great Value!)
USD 66
  • Restaurant
Ol Tukai Lodge(Amboseli National Park)
USD 450
USD 395
USD 90
Hotwire.com
USD 81
USD 77
Hotels.com
Sentrim Amboseli(Amboseli National Park)
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Ambokili Lodge(Amboseli National Park)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgame drivesvervet monkeyswatering holefamily roomsafari lodgegift shopfirst stoptwo nightssmall patiolunch and dinnernature walkmasai villageswimming poollounge areaceiling fanbe carefulindian food
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Staff are very friendly , efficient and helpful . Food excellent . Rooms very comfortable with very attentive staff . Lots of wildlife in and around this lodge . Swimming pool . We have spent 2 nights here and cannot fault the hospitality .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
SerenaHotels, Manager at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

We would like to thank you for taking time to review our property during you recent visit.

I am delighted to hear that our staff were attentive to your needs and you really enjoyed your stay with us

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Overall was a good stay. check in/ out was prompt. the buffet spread is rather average. Rooms are average sized, but well equipped. rooms don't have a safe, so you have to drop your valuables at the reception. Nice swimming pool and bar. Wifi was good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
SerenaHotels, Manager at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you very much for taking time to review our property. I am glad you enjoyed the services offered particularly the swimming pool and bar.

However I have taken cognisance of your feedback our breakfast spread and room safes. Your feedback has been shared and the same will be used to enhance our product

We thank you once again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice safari lodge in Amboseli. This place is land of gentle giants - elephants, hippopotamus, buffalos. From the lodge view points you can see the wildlife. The lodge is very modern with all facilities including Spa. Staff are very friendly. And YES the Wifi here is so fast and you get signals every nook and corner

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank My_Bos_explorer

We thank you for taking time to review our property and service.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet your needs and expectations.

We once again thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is a large-scale operation with lovely facilities, overlooking a vast area to view hippos, elephants, giraffes, Cape buffalo, etc., from afar. Vervet Monkeys abound on the property. Patio areas off rooms which were very nice. Janet in the gift shop was lovely and extremely helpful, a highlight of our visit. We did take a tour to the Maasai Village which was also a highlight, visited the children at the school( be sure to bring finger puppets, balloons, pencils, etc. to hand out)...and beware that there is a relatively hard sell to buy Maasai wares at the end of the tour. All in all, worthwhile, and happy to support the village anyway.Mary was our very attentive waitress and Chef Mabel, very personable.Private game drives were excellent, hippos and elephants in the marshes. Be aware that when entering the park, Maasai women will knock on your vehicle windows and aggressively try to sell you their trinkets and wares.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking time to review our property during your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us from lodge to the game drives and the maasai village. We take special cognisance of the staff who paid special attention to you and made your stay memorable

We once again thank you for taking time to review our property during your recent visit

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stayed for 2 nights, on my own, and I had a wonderful experience. Nothing was too much trouble for all staff.

I had a large room with a double bed (with mosquito net), a balcony overlooking the plains (with monkeys playing in the trees). The bathroom had a walk-in shower with a spacious area for the sink and mirror. There was a writing desk and adequate area for clothes and suitcase. Not that I was in the room much because I was on safari, which was amazing.

There was all tea and coffee in the central lounge area, which was nice for sunrise coffee and to sit watching the view (which was an elephant browsing and a herd of waterbuck passing).

The meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner - were good quality with top quality wine. I had excellent service from the restaurant staff who were all friendly and welcoming.

This is my second time to the Serena (the first was about five years ago) and I would definitely come back as I felt very relaxed, and well cared for. I slept well and was refreshed for the drives around the National Park. I didn't want to leave.

Anything negative? No. There was no TV but I don't watch TV. There was wi-fi, which sometimes dropped out, but that wasn't too bad. It was crowded with people, but that meant I had plenty of people to talk to - and they were all so friendly. For me, the whole ambience and superb location of the hotel being within the park made it an exceptionally great place for sight-seeing, relaxing, bird-spotting, animal watching, and communing with nature.

Oh, the mountain was clouded over - so I'll have to come back again so that I can see Kilimanjaro.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Redbackspider

Thank you very much for taking time to review our property and service offered during your recent stay with us.

I am delighted we were able to meet your expectations during your stay with us save for the mountain that wasn't clear. However this calls for another visit to yet again enjoy our hospitality and see Mt. Kilimanjaro.