“Great Selection of Great Foods”
Review of Cafe Greco

Cafe Greco
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Lovina Beach
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Description: Amazing place with nice ambience ,we have many variant of desserts and good food,!!
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I was recommended by a friend during my visit in Lovina, and I’m impressed by their menu, huge selections of the food and beverage. i ordered the steak sandwich, fantastic! Lots of meat, juicy and the bread is good. I would come back if I’m around the area to try another menu! Great friendly service too. I was offered to try the desserts, but too full! The desserts bar looks amazing, make sure you check it out

1  Thank Hansen O

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This is the best cafe in Lovina! They have so many great foods. I love their smoothiebowl.
Cakes look so tasty.
And the service is worth of five stars. Thanks for the staff, specially for the chef!

1  Thank 944annakaisav
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome and should be number one on TripAdvisor. We read the good reviews online and we were not disappointed. We came back several times in only a matter of days!

They have a convenient car/scooter parking area and in the evening they have a guard who stops the traffic to help you get on and off the road.

From walking into the restaurant we got a great feel for the place as we had a warm welcome from all the staff. They also had a great choice of music playing giving a good vibe.

On the first night we had the lamb burgers and oh my are they delicious. Having a plethora of burger restaurants back in the uk, I can say hands down that back home this would be up with the best.

The cakes looked so delicious however we didn't have room so we decided to come back the next afternoon. We had the carrot cake and tiramisu - both were incredible. So much flavour and very moist. The coffee is also excellent and easily western standard - a rarity out here I have found.

Again we came back another evening and the staff recognised us as we approached and welcomed us back. The service was excellent as usual, very attentive and friendly. This time I tried the homemade beef burger as several people had recommended it. It was again very tasty with lovely hand cut chips. I nearly went for one of their Gyros as they also looked amazing but the burgers are the show stoppers.

On our last visit we met the owner who was so pleased we had enjoyed everything and was a very friendly chap to have a chat with.

I would recommend anyone to go here either for a meal or just for their coffee and cake. It's a shame we didn't find it sooner as I would have happily sampled everything from their menu.

2  Thank Sam F
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. We loved it so much we went 3 times in 2 days. The lamb burger is incredible with the most amazing gravy, the cakes are divine and there is so much choice. Yes, it is a little more pricey than other places we've eaten in Bali, but I'd happily starve for 2 days if it meant I could eat here. Mains cost roughly 60-100k. The coffee is also very good. We have been travelling around Indonesia for the past 6 weeks and this is by far our favourite place to eat. The staff are very friendly and provide impeccable service, the second and third times that we came they recognised us and welcomed us back. We also met the owner tonight, a very lovely man. I would highly recommend!

1  Thank Jess S
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

dinner with wife in a cozy place with a varied menu. friendly staff in the service. the parking lot seems to need to be addressed for the convenience of the visitors