All reviews palm house pool house fresh meals originally planned to stay nights outdoor shower sun was shining wonderful resort staff treat surrounded by trees winding road rice excellent place to stay infinity pool the great reviews wonderful place to relax nice pool recommend staying here
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

unfortunately we stayed only for one night during our journey at this beautiful and quiet place. the hotel has only a small number of rooms, everything is relaxed and quiet. the staff is very friendly in a natural way. if you can, book a massage in the spa, it is in a little house surrounded by trees and it is worth the price - it started to rain during our massage and at the same time, the sun was shining through the leaves - magical...

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We chose Puri Mangga Resort by accident, and in the beginning We were planning to stay only one night. We ended up staying there three nights, and enjoyed a lot. The staff is friendly, the place is beautiful with a nice view to the rice fields and to the see, the breakfast is great and the tours they are selling are great value for the money.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hans und Angie M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

dear Enna,
thank you for staying in Puri Mangga. We are happy that you liked our place and we hope that you are coming back sometimes.
Your comment is really nice, thank you also for that.
Have a good time
The Puri Mangga Family

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This is a late review. Currently I'm staying in Damai and kinda of missing Puri Mangga a bit.

I stayed in Puri Mangga with friends in September 2017. I was in the Pool House which is closest to the pool. It was a beautiful room with an outdoor shower. It will probably make me fall in love if it's slightly more cozy. For example, a day bed instead of a bench like furniture in the room. But this is a personal preference. A nice patio with day beds which I really like. Good place to enjoy sunset.

My friends are staying in the Palm House and the Lumbung. The Palm House is nice, just slightly smaller than the Pool house. Similar in layout and decoration. The Lumbung is unique but basic. It is lifted off the ground. Small with 2 single beds. No AC. Toilet is downstairs. Not suitable for elderly or anyone who doesn't like to climb up & down.

The staff members of course are gems. Nothing is impossible. Friendly without being overwhelming. Dinner selection is limited but food was tasty. Reasonable price. Breakfast was good too.

I like Puri Mangga. It has a good vibes making you feel welcome and at home. I visit Bali for time alone every few months. Lovina is not in my regular place to stop. However if I come back again with friends, Puri Mangga will be one of my top choices.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank IreneSah
Hans und Angie M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Irene, thank you for your nice comment. Yes, Puri Mangga and the Damai are very different. I wouldn't say anything about the Damai, it is a great place, but you mentioned it, with us and our staff there is more cozyness...
The Lumbung is more meant for young people with a small budget, so they have also the chance to enjoy the advantages from a more luxury hotel for a cheaper price...
So we are happy that you and your friends enjoyed your stay in Puri Mangga. We are looking forward to see you again. Best regards, the Puri Mangga Family.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend of mine in the cosy rise cabin. We didn’t feel too well before we arrived here and all of a sudden upon arrival everything was perfect again! The staff is just the loveliest ever. They remember your name and are honestly very happy. We haven’t met the owner, but I believe he takes well care of his personnel. The ladies in the spa are amazing and help you to relax. All the staff make you feel welcome and at home. The breakfast is also lovely (the sourdough bread is off the hook!). I recommend staying here more than one night to enjoy it all. We are a bit heartbroken to leave.

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank Eefb87

hello and thank you for your great comment. You know when we built Puri Mangga and started up with it, we did everything from the guest's point of view. So a place where we are comfortable and we love should fit for our customers also. Probably it was the right way. The staff and us, we are together a big family and we respect and like each other, and this - we believe - is shown also to our guests...
So we hope to see you again, best regards from the Puri Mangga Family.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Everything is perfectly arranged, and all the details are right in this place. We stayed in a traditional Balinese cabin, with a half outside shower, just the way We like it. Everywhere you look around its beautiful, from the houses you sleep in to the pool and the ricefield in front of the restaurant that ends in a stunning view on the ocean. The staff is the most hartwarming and friendly staff I’ve met. They remember your name and are honestly interested in you as a person. There is a SPA where you can get a massage in a dreamy place hanging over the rainforest. The girls working in the SPA are skiIled and know how to make you feel like you are in Paradise for a few hours. I fell In love with this place and the people, we extended our stay and were a little hartbroaken to leave. Thank you for our time here!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Vereena, it so nice to read your comment. It seems that you had a perfect stay in Puri Mangga. Thank you so much for your comment and for staying in our resort. We hope to see you a next time. Best regards the Puri Mangga Family