Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GuyOMGpoker
United Kingdom

Authentic

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 June 2023via mobile
Located right on the beach front, this resort is quite authentic and feels like luxury camping almost, as each individual villa is surrounded by a pond and plants which are home to many animals such as frogs, geckos and crickets. The room was very clean and mostly well equipped (no hairdryer though). considering the location, housekeeping do a great job keeping insects and lizards out the rooms! It really is an experience to stay at a place like this. The only issue with the room was that the air conditioning control doesn’t work, it was just either on or off so I was unable to change the fan speed to low or put it into night mode to make sleep easier. The mattress was also very firm which may not be to everyone’s taste. As such I have to drop my rating from 5 to 4 stars.
Date of stay: June 2023
0.5 km from Railay Village Resort
Breakfast included
View more hotels in Railay Beach
1,183 results
All reviews jacuzzi villa walking street west side krabi airport long boat beautiful beach limestone cliffs golf cart bars and restaurants amazing location pools railay island boats resort thailand sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2023 via mobile

Is it luxury? No. Is it perfect? Yes. An absolute dream weekend away. Exceptional value for money. I booked a jacuzzi room and I could not have been happier. The peninsula itself and the beach are just heaven. I booked transport to and from the airport, had my own shuttle and boat to the beach for very little money. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Book transport from the airport through the hotel
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sunboybc
Reviewed 26 May 2023

Went to the restaurant. They were clueless and slow. Brought wrong food. Double charged for drink. Honestly we never give bad reviews on here but this was a pretty goofy and unbearable experience relative to their competition on the beach.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2023 via mobile

I had a chance to stay at Railey Village Resort on 03rd-06th May 2023.

On my booking I was requested for honeymoon set up. Front Office Manager confirmed on my request.

But, upon arrival nothing set up.
During I was there, breakfast time so terrible. The chef (Lady) who stand by at Egg Station unfriendly, not helpful, rude and never smile. I ordered for 2 omelets, she said there are many queues without repeat my ordering. I said so, I will order and take it later. 20 mins later I came back in order to collect what I ordered. She totally forgot and asked again what you ordering? I have to repeat my order again and wait again for 10 mins. The chef no service mind and unfriendly. But, all F&B staff who worked in the afternoon shift everyone almost friendly and helpful.

There was a trainee who doesn't know how to pick up the phone. The front desk staff could not provide clearly local boat schedule and where we can take the place. Information sharing doesn’t clear, luckily we got the right information and kind assistance from local people.

The room cleanliness is not okay, housekeeper not take the garbage out from the room. Towels and linens changing have to wait, due to not reach the time of delivery yet.

WIFI low signal and there was a noise from water pump every night.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Railay Village Resort Railay Beach , General Manager at Railay Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2023

Dear Archie,

Thank you for your comment, we are appreciated to hear from you. First of all, we would like to apologize for this inconvenience caused during you stay with us . You comment are values. We will share all information to our team for improve our service skill.

Hope you will come back and see what we have improve.

Please accept our sincere apologize

Best regards,

Management Team

Railay Village Resort

Reviewed 10 May 2023

Loved our stay here, the pool area at the back of the resort is incredible, probably the nicest pool area I've seen in a hotel with lovely trees growing around the pool. The rooms are excellent with loads of space and excellent lighting. Would definitely recommend here for a romantic break.

Room tip: Recommend booking one of the rooms at the back of the hotel with the nicer pool area
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear eoingr3y,

we are really happy to hear that you have a pleasant stay with us. Please come back, we will looking forward to welcome you here

Best Regards,

Management Team
Railay Village Resort

Reviewed 2 May 2023

Stunning rooms and view. Nicest hotel. Make sure you get the pool view room as the main pool is spectacular. Lovely large balcony and spacious bedroom. The only downfall would be no one ever answered the phone for room service. Great value for money.

Room tip: Get a pool view balcony room. Be careful of the monkeys.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 400alanar,

Thank you very much for your values comment , We will share your experience to our team for further improve.

We are really pleasure to hear that you happy to stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back to our Resort again.

Best Regards,