“Huge portions of nice local food”

Local Thai Food Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Railay Beach
Price range: USD 1 - USD 3
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice local food, which for some dishes means it’s fairly spicy. But I like that. Prices are good, especially considering that the portions are HUGE! I was doing a full day of climbing and the papaya salad was enough for me.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place is not fancy but the food is great and the fruit juices are freshly squeezed to order. We had chicken Pad Thai, calamari (which also came with fries) and chicken fried rice with 2 fresh orange juices. The food portions are big too which is great! Came under £10 for everything. Would return for the amazing fried rice!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My brother booked a table the day before and asked if they could also make a birthday cake for me. They did and it was lovely. The food was also excellent. Superb and thanks again for the birthday cake.XX

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great dinner with the family and something for everybody. My kids enjoyed the chicken satay and the Thai pancakes. We loved the Massaman curry and the papaya salad. Everything was good, even the red wine served. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had dinner here after reading all the reviews and we weren't disappointed! Cheap, clean and delicious!