“CLOSE your eyes and don't look anywhere else”

Authentic Lombok Tours
Ranked #1 of 58 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is John, I am a tour and travel agent in the island of Lombok in Indonesia. I have been living on this beautiful and stunning island for 2 years. My intention with the travel agency is to show my customers the real and authentic Lombok. On the tours I offer you – we will not only discover the beauty of Lombok, but also inside information about the people and their culture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I tried to consult tripadvisor to get a tour where we can enjoy a visit to islands far from the busy boats and far from tourists and among all the sites this one was reviewed the most.
You would think it is too good to be true when you read but it is far even better.
Chris is an awesome host, looking for making fun of each day with his visitors, generous and gets you anything you like.
The thoughtfulness of taking care of washing the snorkeling gear and fixing it and guide you in every step right to make your experience a wonderful one.
Among all I have tried in Cambodia, Zanzibar and thailand. By far this one was the best SNORKELING experience where I swam with a turtle and held a sea horse for the first time of my life.
I had a sunburn (PS: Listen and soak in yourself in sunscreen the sunburn can be bad and we warned many time but we thought some tan wouldnt hurt)
and Chris took the time to get us to his house to give us Aloe Vera to heal the pain along with a frappe.
Close your eyes, book if you find a spot you are lucky to get the best experience and to make a wonderful friend Chris.
Some pictures that Chris would insist on taking for you even if it took him an hour.
We loved it sooooo much. Thank you Athentic lombok tours and thank you Chris.

1  Thank Maria J
Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"thank you so much"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and me came to lombok and booked with Authentic Lombok to climb the mount rinjani and we choose the 2 days 1 nights private programme, which includes one night stay in their comfy homestay "Anggrek Putih Eco Resort". On the first day we arrived at airport and the driver took us to Anggrek Putih and we met Chris. Chris was making sure everything goes as planned and he gave us important information for what we should do and shouldn't do while we hike.

From the very first moment we felt in good hands and that we are dealing with a real professional which honestly sometimes is quite hard to find in Indonesia.

His team and our guide Malki was really nice and we felt super comfortable.

About the trekking - it's very hard but worth all the pain and struggle!

We really enjoyed the hike and we would strongly recommend to go with Authentic Lombok. Trust us .. they are the best

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

2D 1N rinjani

Highly recommended trekking company. I'm glad that I made the right decision with right company. The service provided was very good and well planned. High quality camping equipment and very clean, serve nice meals, fruits, supply drinking water, snacks.

We take standard package two days one night private

The porters and guide are very helpful during hike. Our guide "Nice One"  thats what we call him, were very supportive and knowledgeable, not only helping us deal with the difficulties of the climb but also were reasonably knowledgeable about the ecology of the mountain.

I would highly recommend Authentic Lombok for your experience of a lifetime.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Authentic Lombok is a very useful, efficient and professionnal agency. You can count on them at every stage of your trip.

With absolutly no doubts we will advise all our friends who will go to this beautiful island of Lombok to work with them.

Special thanks to Daphne.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is my first time in Asia with my best friend and its just so amazing how our trip went. We had the most amazing time in Lombok and it's all because of Lombok Escape Tours. I have never met such dedicated people like Monica, Adi & Chris they are just so pro and knows everything about Lombok. We went snorkelling with Monica and Chris last week and its just a wonderful and unforgettable experience. This is not my first time to snorkel but they make it so memorable and they even gave us snacks and drinks and on top of that we also went to see the waterfalls and its just super authentic and an amazing experience to be able to see the beautiful virgin spots in Lombok. They truly guided us and made sure we will have a fabulous time and we sure did! I would definitely come back and recommend them to all my friends. You will never go wrong. One last thing, I'd like to thank Chris for helping and accommodating us with everything we needed. You are indeed a brother from another mother! I will surely come and visit again! KUDOS Lombok Escape Tours!