stayed for 4 days/ 3 nights in this hotel with my wife. the hotel was very nice. all of the employees were very friendly and gave us good informations on tourism spots near senggigi. the swiming pool is great and nice with a touch of several torch that light up on the night. having dinner on the poolside would be very romantic. beach view was good, especially the sunset.
unfortunately the beach wos not quite suitable for swimming.
food was quite expensive, but worth the price.
room is quite not confortable if you swith the Air Conditioner off though. iot got wet all over the floor and tables. but else than that, the room is great. love the bed and the pillow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, an idyllic tropical retreat in Lombok. Enjoy a comfortable getaway amidst plentiful sun, sand and surf. Ideally located on Senggigi Beach, the lush western coast of Lombok, the resort is just a short walking distance of the town’s shops, restaurant, bars and merely 75-minutes drive from Lombok International Airport.Feel the warmth of Sheraton at your perfect tropical escape at the Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Hotel Senggigi
- Sheraton Mataram
- Mataram Sheraton
- Sheraton Lombok
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort Lombok