Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort
USD 150*
USD 92*
Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
USD 127*
USD 105*
Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
USD 170*
USD 124*
USD 57*
USD 45*
  • Breakfast included
Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
USD 178*
USD 149*
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
USD 125*
USD 67*
Agoda.com
USD 88*
USD 69*
Priceline
Kebun Villas & Resort(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
USD 55*
TripAdvisor
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
USD 357*
USD 217*
2,139 results
All reviewssunset barchocolate fountainprivate beachbreakfast buffetgili islandsan upgradeart marketbit datedegg stationsenggigi beachlarge poolrelaxing holidayday tripgreat poolpool sidebeach fronthotel grounds
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Stayed here for just one night on a great deal and wished we could stay longer. Clean rooms and fantastic pool and beach area. Dinner in the restaurant was lovely and a fabulous breakfast buffet - probably the best I have had.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle A
sheratonsenggigi, General Manager at Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely comment following your short stay with us and we are very pleased to hear that you would have wished to stay longer. The kitchen team will be very glad to read that you had a lovely dinner and our new Executive Chef is putting lot of efforts in trying to offer a good breakfast experience that you have apparently noticed.
Hopefully we will welcome you soon again and deliver you with another nice experience.

warmest regards

Reviewed 31 January 2012

The location is perfect, nearby restaurants and art market. it has a beautiful garden and excellent pool, breakfast was sumptuous too. But the black outs were horrible! Stayed 1 night only and we had about 7 times black out. The worst was about 3.00-3.30am, it was totally dark for more than 10 minutes until i called the operator and asked would they do something to put the electricity on (maybe they thought all guests slept and didn't realize it was dark and hot due the AC was off too). Other than that, it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
sheratonsenggigi, General Manager at Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Dear guests,

We would like to say thank you for sharing your feedback following your experience at our resort and we are pleased that overall you have spent an enjoyable stay with us.
Regarding the black outs, PLN ( the government electricity supplier) has faced some problems recently due to strong winds that projected trees on some cables and created many black outs. Now, the situation is back to normal but we understand totally that it was somehow disturbing.
We do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I spent 7 days in this hotel. After coming from Bali where I was not so excited (too many people for me) I was really excited from the calm place.

During my stay there were almost just older couples, very low no. of kids so the place was really great for me. Huge and very rich garden shows the hotel is not new but I like that.
Little "balcony" in front of our room gave us a chance to walk to the garden or sit there and listen the birds. As the garden is big and full of palms I did not see so many people there just during the breakfast. Classic buffet breakfast with all the choices. Clean rooms. The only problem for me was that the stuff always put the air condition in the room for 17 Celsius and the room was terribly cold. But if you turn off and open the "garden door" it was warm very fast.

Every night we took a short walk to the sea restaurant located nearby and had a great dishes there.

I tried hotel gym - quiet low level for me, old equipment but as I run outside not big deal.
Spa - rich offer, nice care, reasonable prices, but do not try hair care - it takes too long time. I almost missed my flight.

I can recommend for people who are not looking for too entertaining place but more for relaxing. At least during my stay it was calm spot.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
sheratonsenggigi, General Manager at Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Dear guests,

Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your recent stay at our resort and we are pleased that we have provided you with a nice experience.

As you mentioned, you can enjoy the calm of our property but we will offer soon some cultural and sport activities for our guests looking for a bit of entertainment as well.

looking forward to welcoming you again soon

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Be careful here, today the hotel allowed a large group of 100+ to hold games and activities on the beach by the pool accompanied by very loud music and loud innane commentary. This was from 8:30 in the morning and many guests were woken up. The hotel response to complaints from many long stay guests was staggering, to be honest they could not of cared less. At best the front desk summoned a junior manager who had no authority at all and the best we could get was the promise of a complaint form which has not even materialised. There are a lot of good hotels in Lombok the Sheraton management may take slightly more interest when bookings start dropping.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Capncub

Dear guests,

Thank you for your review following your last stay with us and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced last Saturday morning regarding the loud music and commentary at beach side.
Actually, this group was scheduling to hold a “fun games “ at Gili Trawangan but as on this day they could not reach this island due to bad ocean conditions, they asked us the permission to have it on our beach neglecting to inform us about the loud sound system that they were planning to use.
On my return to the hotel around 10:30 am, I acknowledged there was a considerable noise and urged my manager to invite the group leader to cease this event which they did immediately.
Once again, we are very sorry for this disturbance, it is totally unusual but just due to a failure to the organizer to provide us with correct information.
We do hope that you will visit us again and enjoy a peaceful stay with us.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Rooms are very damp, therefore when you get into bed it feels wet. Also makes the rooms smell damp. Bathrooms need a good scrub, especially the shower tiles.

• Stayed: January 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your experience at our resort.
As recently we received a lot of rain, it results that some rooms have a higher level of humidity than usual due to their exposure.
We have an annual room maintenance program where rooms and bathrooms are refreshed and no doubt that the bedroom that you occupied will be certainly reviewed soon.
We do hope that you will visit us again in a near future and this time, enjoy a better stay with us.