“Amazing chef and staff, Amazing villa that needs...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Andrew T
“Amazing chef and staff, Amazing villa that needs some attention”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed 4 nights at the Villa with family and friends for my Wife’s special birthday. The staff, lead by Jun were fantastic in all regards and the chefs meals and preparation were amazing for each and every meal. The Villa is specactular as well as the view. The only disappointing aspect of our time was that the Villa is 8 years old and in our opinion needs some owner investment to maintain presentation. For example some of the curtains are torn, cushion fabric totally worn thru, couches have stains, shower floors need to be resurfaced. These details were not apparent from the website photos so our reaction upon arrival was a bit disappointed. In any case we did clean and tidy a bit by ourselves and brought our own flowers and decorations to make the place feel warm and welcoming, but we had planned for this effort initially. Our suggestion for owner of the villa is to invest a bit to bring the place up to 5 star standard, at the moment if rate it 4 stars. Overall though a very enjoyable time was had by all.

Your age range 35-49
Eleanor G
“Stunning Villa, Amazing Staff, Glorious Food, Ultimate Luxury”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Malimbu Cliff Villa is simply stunning.

I knew from the pictures and other reviews that we were going to stay somewhere special but, even then, my expectations were far exceeded.

The house it's self is wonderfully designed; every room is spacious and light and beautifully decorated. The living and dining area look out onto the infinity pool which seems to drop into the sea. The outside space is to die for with wonderful views over looking the sea; perfect for watching the sunset.

We were truly spoilt here. The staff were amazing; serving us wonderful food, spoiling us with fabulous cocktails and going out of their way to look after us. Did I mention the in-house masseuse!? Could life get any better?

From start to finish I honestly had the most fabulous holiday. Thank you to all at Malimbu Cliff Villa, I'm so grateful.

oliviaSG4...
Singapore, Singapore
“S.P.E.C.T.A.C.U.L.A.R”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Words cannot describe how amazing this villa is! I stayed here with 5 girlfriends last weekend and not one of us had to compromise in comfort to fit in. Everything from the airport pick up to the amazing view as you walk down the front stairs, the staff, the food, the cocktails and the in house masseuse was incredible.
I am definitely going back here with my family and I know my kids will just love it too! What I most look forward to when I return will be staying in the master bedroom which is quite possibly my idea of a fantasy master suite.

SheepyNz
nz
“Stunning villa in the most gorgeous setting”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Stayed 3 days in this incredible villa. I have stayed in many gorgeous villas but this was just perfection. Such talented chefs and staff that just spoiled us rotten and looked after our every need. Would be perfect for a family or group holiday. Amazing infinity pool, comfortable beds. Lots of space and just unwound from the first moment I stepped inside. Topped off by beautiful sunsets every night. Can't wait to take my family back again.

Pdhuss
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing in every aspect”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Our family of four, with a 2 and 5-year old spent 14-days traveling around Lombok, from the Gili Islands, North Lombok down to the South, staying at beautiful villas at every stop and without a doubt, Malimbu Cliff Villa was the most amazing villa we stayed in for four nights. From the moment you walk through the doors and are greeted by an incredible view overlooking Bali in the distance your holiday starts!
Every night an Espresso Martini watching the Sunset over Bali was definitely a highlight. The Villa itself is incredible. The master bedroom makes you feel you belong in Hollywood, along with the staff and beautiful food that was prepared for us every day. June, the Villa manager was great and we can not praise June enough for his hospitality and especially his morning coffee and sunset cocktails!
It was an easy taxi ride to nearby Senggigi and restaurants on the two occasions we stepped out.
We travel a lot around Asia and it's impossible not to give this a 5+ star rating!
Thank you, June and your team for a great stay and we will look forward to returning soon.
Cheers
Paul

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing