“I'm going to hang a canvas of the lemon grove in...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Melody

wood bungalow
Your private pool awaits!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
wood bungalow
Your private pool awaits!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Jen2Lions
Wirral, United Kingdom
“I'm going to hang a canvas of the lemon grove in my dining room so I'll be reminded of this lovely place every day!”
Reviewed 30 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I stayed at Casa Melody during the first week in September. I've been before, and each time I visit, Marg and Save have made a few improvements. This time it was the outdoor lounge - lovely place to relax in the shade with a book, overlooking the lemon grove.

I adore the pool area, and swim for an hour each morning, and again in the late afternoon, when the sun's not too hot.

It's great having a proper BBQ to cook on. Don't get me wrong - the kitchen is fully kitted out with everything you might need to cook a complicated meal - but meat from the local butcher grilled over charcoal, a huge salad and a bottle or two of local wine is a much more enjoyable way to finish the day in my book.

Dave, just a thought about your future first time visitors - do you think a 'Casa Melody' sign at the front of your property would help people find it without driving too far?

Lovey visit - it's my haven!

Jen

2 Oct 2018
Hello Jen Thank you for your review the sign is on its way also thank you for the meal you cooked for us hope to see you in the future
kind regards
Swifty201...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“BEAUTIFUL WE JUST LOVE THIS PLACE,”
Reviewed 26 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We have been to Casa Melody for many years now - and I have to say - it's just a brilliant place to stay. It is situated just outside the lovely village of Cartama,
It's very quiet and peaceful - the pool area is fantastic, and although you are completely private - Margaret & David (the owners) are only a discreet distance away - and they are a lovely couple who are willing to do anything to make your stay the perfect holiday, you are brilliantly looked after, and they are one of the reasons we have been coming back year after year.
You are a short drive from the beautiful lakes of El Chorro, or the beaches and nightlife of the coast - and you have the added advantage of a train right in the village which takes you inland or to Malaga city,
I would recommend this place if you want a quiet and relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the main resorts,

Lastly a big thank you again do Margaret and David for another fabulous holiday,the paella was fantastic.

Lisa & Phil.

26 Aug 2018
Hello Lisa & phil
Thank you for your review its so nice to see you both looking forward to your next visit Margaret &David
Jules M
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Just beautiful!”
Reviewed 17 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

A perfect setting for a beautiful holiday. Accommodation was top drawer with all relevant facilities including free WiFi and air conditioning (which at times was essential whilst I was there). David & Margaret the owners are really lovely people and saw to it that I had a really comfortable stay. Malaga is within easy reach by train without having to take the car into the city, just a short drive (or walk if your feeling fit) to the station then a train whisks you into Malaga in about 35 minutes. The resorts of Torremolinos, Fuengirola and Benelmadena are all within a reasonable driving distance from Casa Melody. The pool was lovely with comfortable sunbeds to lie on after a plunge!
11 out of 10 for this lovely place... I will be back!

17 Jul 2018
Hello Jules
Thank you for your review your always welcome here
kind regards
Jackie S
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Little Gem”
Reviewed 12 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Once again fantastic Stay this place is a little gem cannot praise Margaret and Dave enough we took freinds with us this time and they fell in love with the place as well they liked it so much they want to go back next year so we have booked for 2019 Many thanks Guys for making our Holiday

See you next year

14 Jul 2018
Hello Jackie & Gary
Thank you for your review as always it was a pleasure to have you here
see you next year love Margaret & David
julie_mel...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“fairytale lodge”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wonderful, peaceful stay and this beautiful lodge with stunning views. from the moment we arrived just knew this was something special. Lodge spotlessly clean with lots of activities, games books for all ages and everything you could wish for home from home. The pool and poolside furniture perfect with shelter from the hot sun. The fridge stocked with the most fantastic welcome pack .We have been coming to this area and surrounding towns for several years my only regret is we didnt find it sooner!!. And lastly but certainly not least, Margaret and Dave are without doubt some of the nicest people we have ever met. Nothing too much trouble for them and very genuine and pleasant however always ensuring your privacy. Thank you so much for allowing us to stay in your lodge hopefully be back one day.

Your age range 50-64
26 Jul 2017
Hello Julie & Family
Thank you for your review it was a pleasure meeting you and your family
we hope to see you in the future
kind regard
Margaret & David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing