All reviews walking holiday great staff spacious balcony well run hotel meals village pyrenees dinner smile shop
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

What a warm, friendly family run hotel.We arrived after a long day walking in the Pyrenees to be greeted by a smile and a truly comfortable room.Drinks and dinner were delicious and the service was excellent.Just like staying with your favorite aunt

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane K
Reviewed 10 July 2017

A very pleasant sty at this fine hotel. The Management and staff are fantastic and look after all of their guests perfectly. Nothing is a problem. The village of Setcases is beautiful with great walking nearby. no complaints.

Room Tip: all good rooms look out down the vally
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger B
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this lovely family run hotel. Beautiful kid friendly grounds with play area, indoor & outdoor pools. Beautiful food. Lovely verandas. Great breakfast staff bent over backwards to help us. Lovely village with good walking.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Stayed here as part of a walking group holiday and found this to be a very friendly and well run hotel. My room was very clean and had a balcony with a nice view. Restaurant service was efficient and with a smile. We had a set menu with choices and also complementary bottles of wine and water. All staff were very pleasant and helpful. There are many walks directly from the hotel, however it is in a mountainous area so expect plenty of ascent/descents. We had no problems with noise. There are many bars/restaurants within a few minutes walk from the hotel so options are available if you prefer. I would certainly recommend a stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

On a 3 night break from my 50-day walk of the GR11, I was lucky enough to be in Setcases when my husband found time to visit, and I made the decision to spend extra money to stay at this hotel and with a more expensive room than the first offered. We took a ground floor terrace room; lovely and large, wonderful comfortable and large bed and large bathroom (I stayed in the bath for an hour on arrival).
The food is exceptionally good - lucky, as per other reviews, Setcases is open for lunch but few places for dinner in September. After a wander around town on our 2nd night we still wanted dinner again in the hotel as it was so good.
The staff are great, service is personal, ambience friendly and the gardens are well-kept and pretty. I loved the pool, and booked a massage. They also do a great carajillo de Ron Negrita - always a plus in our books.
I would absolutely come here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple