“First Visit”

Anacapri Ristorante & Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Anacapri Ristorante & Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Rossendale
Price range: USD 21 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Passed this restaurant numerous times and thought I must visit. We did and had a great meal. Monday to Thursday they have a 3 course special at only £13:95 with good selection of starters and varied selection of pasta and pizza along with selection of meat & fish dishes. I am a coeliac and must confess I had one of the best GF pizzas I have ever had. Normal sized pizza with thin crispy base. Delicious, Have been a second time and same great pizza. The service was efficient and friendly. Will going again in not too distant future.

Leo A, Owner at Anacapri Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for your comments and glad that you enjoyed your first visit !

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to Ana Capri many times as a couple and with friends and family. We always have a great time and the food is great too, full of flavour and reasonably priced. Staff are always friendly and welcoming, good ambience and general atmosphere. I never hesitate to recommend this restaurant and my friends have always enjoyed their meals when we have eaten here. Keep up the good work and see you soon!

Leo A, Owner at Anacapri Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your kind and positive comments !

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Decided to try this restaurant after hearing good reports and just returned from a trip to Italy. Birthday and anniversary treat booked for 6.30 on a Monday evening. The place was buzzing with great vibes and the staff and food are excellent. Highly recommend this to anyone as the value was amazing. We will deco be beck and have already recommended to others.

Really glad that you enjoyed your birthday / anniversary treat ! Look forward to seeing
you soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This was our first visit here and we were welcomed kindly and shown to the table I'd reserved. We had Bruschette Trio (cheese, tomato and smoke salmon toppings) and Minestrone Soup for starters both were delicious. Then Lobster Ravioli and Lamb Shank which were also excellent. I had a Creme Brulee which was consumed with gusto :) absolultely fabulous and double espresso. We were really impressed with the service which was impecable.

Pantaleone A, Owner at Anacapri Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your first visit to Anacapri !

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Anacapri for my daughters 16th birthday and I have also visited with friends on a few occasions.

The restaurant is pleasant and it appears quite busy.

The menu selections are good traditional food that you would expect in an Italian. The Calazone is particularly nice. The prices are reasonable.

The criticism I have is how noisy the restaurant is, and that is from the staff shouting unfortunately. They move tables too close together and you can feel slightly uncomfortable because the tables are pretty much on top of each other.

Service has generally been a little bit slow, although staff are friendly.

Pantaleone A, Owner at Anacapri Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your comments - glad you enjoyed the food ! Sorry that the atmosphere
was not to your liking.