Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe hotel managerplace to staymother gangathe riverrooms are spaciousperfect viewroom balconymust visit placebasic amenitiesfresh airoff seasonovernight stayconfluencedevterracerenovationsangam
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Since I was travelling with my family to Joshimath from Dehradun, I decided to do a break Journey rather than travel 10 hrs directly to Joshimath and I seleted Ramkund for my overnight stay. When I arrived, I thought that I should have booked an extra day here. Resort is amazing. Based on the banks of Ganga (the Sangam). It has the best of the views you can get. Fresh air all around. All rooms have good views. I visited this resort in the last week of March and we were the only family in that resort since it was the off season. The location is just amazing and ever rooms has a amazing view of the sangam. Food was ok but all other things are good. Rooms are good but the bathrooms had some foul smell all around. I guess they recycle the water due to which there is a stink. It not a problem only with this resort but I guess all hotels in Uttarakhand do this. Its not a bad thing, but the stinks is always there.
Mr. Vikas, the hotel manager is a soft spoken person and made sure all our requirements are taken care of. Staff is cooperative and friendly.

Room Tip: The Sangam view rooms. Facing the Ganga.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2017

best place to be near mother GANGA, lovely, lifetime experience.

must visit this hotel which is surrounded with mountains and the ganges flowing.

love to visit again and again for peace and blessings.

Room Tip: good room,spacious
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Best place to stay in DevPrayag, Utrakhand , India with Wi-Fi. Mind Blowing View. Morning Tea with Aloo Ka Parantha what else one can ask. On the top Friendly Support Team. I will say best place to stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This is the best place to stay in Devprayag. The beautiful and perfect view of the Divine confluence of the rivers ...Right there from the balcony of our room.
The hotel staff were very helpful and catered to all our whims smilingly.
.. Devprayag has a divine peaceful aura ....We enjoyed and had a wonderful time here...
Do not miss the quaint and divine Ganga Aarti at the sangam of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi.which we were lucky to experience... Thanks to the perfect suggestion of the hotel management...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Located right at the bank of Ganges river the hotel is probably best in Devprayag. you can have a stroll to the river which is hardly 5 mins walk away. Sangam which is another important place in Devprayag is around 15 min walk from the hotel.

the hotel gives a grand view of confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers.

full marks must be given to the management which has very beautifully maintained this hotel. Mr. Sudhakar at Rishikesh booking office and Mr. Vikas at the hotel are very cordial and helpful persons.

the rooms are spacious and well maintained with private balcony.

ample of parking space and easy access to this hotel makes it a perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are good as they provide river view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family