All reviews led tv beautiful restaurant swimming pool on the roof the hotel staff front office staff south indian star hotel tasty food room service recommend this hotel duty manager awesome hotel great ambience special thanks to mr chandigarh airport visited this hotel good deal
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Very hood hotel with loving people. They understand the need of a guest. Always available with a warm smile on face. Good food food easy to approach. Rooms ate decent.we would stay again on our next visit to Chandigarh.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Recently I stayed at the hotel with my friends we have taken 2 rooms and we did not find any issue during our stay even we were so happy After check-in as rooms were nicely cleaned and spacious. Very good service and most humble and helpful staff. I would definitely prefer to stay here again as its located on the highway.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to share my ruined experience with Regenta Almedia Hotel and credit goes to the Gentleman in the service (Manoj).
No doubt the hotel is not bad in terms of interior and exterior but when it's come to service it's completely disaster. In my 12 year travelling journey first time I encountered with these kind of unprofessional staff.
I called in the room dining for place the dinner meal and request for the mutton dish.
Manoj was the person who responded the phone and told me sir chef left for the day now you can have only paneer makhni and butter chicken ,it's already prepared by chef .

I told him that I want to give feedback for my previous food order that has been served .
It was non veg platter in that sheekh kebab restless , fish was salty but this poor and stubborn guy didn't ready to transfer the phone to chef . He told me none of the food was served in your room then for what you want to give feedback and don't irritate me by all these things .
I asked him to check once again you will see the huge amount of food has been served .
After all these arguments I asked him to transfer my call to manager on duty but Manoj told me that there was no manager on duty in the hotel whatever you want to do please do it and he hanged the phone .
I just want to suggest the owner of this hotel that good building and things can't run the hotel . Always hotel is successfully run by the good staff.

This incident indicates how the management ignored the attitude of the staff and did not take the corrective actions .

So they must trained the staff or they must take the corrective action to improve the quality and timelines of the service .
Dear management always staff is the one who makes the hotel successful and they are the one who ruined the hotel .
Now it's your call you want the ruine the hotel or success the hotel.??

Good luck with this kind of champ.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
AlmeidaHotel, Front Office Manager at Regenta Almeida Zirakpur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Regenta Almeida !

Thank you for taking the time to share your review . It is very disheartening to note that you faced such a problem while your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology for same. Further to your concern, we will definitely take a personal check and make you sure this will not be repeated. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience. Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward to your continued visits.

Warm Regards,
Atul Gupta
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

it was a great experience in Regenta almeida .. hotel provide excellent services ..chef anand make a excellent food in midnight around 3:00 am . As per my choice.i really like it .i feel i am in home.i am giving a 5 Star of this hotel

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We had party with 12 guests today evening and honestly the worst experience of any hotel in city.
Your service is very poor and we had to shout to bring glasses for drinks and wen we pouted why all glasses are different and unclean he politely says we have only these.
Gurjeet Singh Kohli
General Secretary
Derabassi Small Scale Industry Welfare Association
+919815103128

1  Thank gurjeetskohli

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Regenta Almeida !

Warm Regards,