All reviewskalkasuiteshimlaroomsmark
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I stay at hotel mandarin as my haulting hotel to my journey to hills this reason. Hotel is great with very helpful staff but rooms were very comfy and great. ...We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel..The reception and food services was very well.....good job team will visit again....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service in dinner. Delicious buffet breakfast. Reasonable price of rooms,staff was very good. Convenient location. I loved my stay and would be visiting again very soon .the only area which needs to be taken of us the entrance and the exit..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in hotel mandarin last month the location of hotel was very good. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Always helpful. food is very good. Rooms are very cozy and comfortable. This is the best hotels in zirakpur as location specially when travelling to shimla and manali

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in the last month overall this is a good hotel.rooms are neat and clean. Food they provide is excellent. Hotel service is also very good. Overall nice experience and good quality hotel for stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Chander V
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

On my way to Delhi from Manali via Chandigarh I took a break for one night and stayed at this hotel with my family. Rooms are clean and well maintend.Lift is working properly. Food is good but overpriced. Great view from the window.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple