Our group of 18 stayed at Potters on the weekend of the Cold Chisel concert last November. We had realistic expectations of what a 3 star resort would be like & we were quite happy with this resort. The rooms were motel style & clean. (My husband & I had room 8 which I noticed previous reviewers complaining about. A small crack on the mirror & a corner of the blind which was broken is hardly anything to get worked up about!) Buffet breakfast was included & was satisfactory. Lunchtime gets very busy & noisy, however the food was quite nice. The pool is quite basic & there is also & 6 person hot tub. The front motel rooms can be a little noisy late at night but we were here for a fun couples weekend so it really didn't bother us. However, saying that, if I was looking for somewhere to stay with my children I would look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle/Nulkaba
- Potters Brewery