All reviews cooked breakfast yogurt ensuite somerset shower tv
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Barry and Pete two keen Advanced Motorcyclists where taking part in the SWPSR during April 2016. We needed somewhere to stay before and after the Rally. Marina and Tony couldn't have been more accommodating and looked after us very well. We had an early start and a very late finish on the Saturday which wasn't a problem for Tony and Marina. The rooms where very clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were superb.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank JOGLEWalker
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Marina and Tony are wonderful hosts, charming and friendly. On arrival I was welcomed with a cup of tea which was bliss after a 3 hour drive. During my stay I was encouraged to come and go as I pleased and to treat their home as my own. My room and ensuite were very clean, tidy, and warm, and the bed amazingly comfy. Breakfast was excellent particularly Marina's poached egg! Ideal location near the Somerset Levels with plenty of scenic walks in the area.
Would I stay here again ...... ABSOLUTELY!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We had a lovely stay at edenhurst. We were made to feel very welcome and were offered a lovely cup of tea as soon as we arrived.
We stayed one night due to attending a wedding in the area. The bedroom and en suite were very comfortable.
A superb breakfast and a dip in the hot tub the following morning washouts perfect to blow those cobwebs away after a night out!
We would defiantly return if we needed accomadation in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DJMCLee
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Very tidy and modern room. Also 5.6 meg broadband is very useful. And they had parking on site for a long wheel base van. I would gladly stay here again. Oh and a nice powerful shower too.
It's a very welcoming family run place but still seem happy for you to come and go as you like.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2015

My husband and I stayed a few years ago, so we knew in advance that we would be made very welcome by the hosts Marina and Tony, this time we took our swimmers and had a very relaxing time in their Jacuzzi in the garden, very comfy bed and en suite facilities, There are some lovely walks in the area and this time we caught the bus into Wells for the day (great to leave the car behind) They have 3 double bedrooms one with a twin bed all rooms are excellent, and when in the area would not hesitate to stay with them.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple