“Lovely hotel”
Review of Linden House

Linden House
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I've of the best bed and breakfast I've been to. Very clean and the staff were attentive. The service and food was awesome! I had dinner and breakfast both were reasonably priced and an enjoyable meal.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Customer S

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as we were attending a wedding. Where do I start?! First of all the owner of the guest house was in on the day of check in, he was a really cool dude, very nice, welcoming and accommodating. I called in on the morning of when we were due to check in to explain we would need to drop off luggage earlier than check in time, and realising that we were part of a large wedding party, he gave us a complimentary check in at 1pm instead of 3pm. This allowed us to iron our clothes fresh to attend the wedding nearby which made a huge difference as we were travelling from far and did not need to wear our clothes too early and get them creased in the car. The hotel is beautifully refurbished and every aspect of our stay was 5 star. The biggest factor for this was that ALL the staff were brilliant from check in to check out. The rooms were cosy with the most comfiest beds and fluffiness duvets with crisp clean white covers. The towels were divine and the rain shower was incredible, with great pressure and easy to adjust to the perfect temperature for an invigorating shower! What can I say, it was one of the best guest house stays I have ever experienced. I love great customer service and this was an all round great experience! Definitely recommend! Would love to come back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heaven-London
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic little boutique hotel with friendly inviting staff. I took my partner for her birthday and she loved it. The rooms are spotless, stylish and comfortable. The terrace area outside is perfect for drinks, especially if you're trying their selection of cocktails. We experienced great customer service from check in to check out. We thought the room would be the highlight then we tried the food in the restaurant - it was delicious and the lemon meringue is a must.. Next time you're thinking of a present for the Mrs that's good value for money, look no further. You'll be treating yourself at the same time...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danny M
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stayed here as I had an early morning flight. What an amazing place. The rooms are extremely comfortable and very generously sized. Bathroom was very spacious and the shower was great. Really cannot fault the place. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking is in a public carpark and if I had stayed later I would have had to pay for parking - its not much but its the hassle factor of having to jump out of bed to feed the meter.

Aside from that one negative, I would love to return to Linden House when I have more time to enjoy the restaurant.

Room Tip: Each room is different - if you visit often, try a different room each time...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LothianArab
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is possibly one of the finds I've made in years . It has a great location in the middle of town and not far from the airport. The place itself is very quaint and beautiful, the rooms are fantastic and really clean and the food is of a very high standard , but best of all is the staff , so friendly and helpful . I stayed there last weekend to go to the Newmarket races and I look forward to staying again next year .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Norman P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stansted Mountfitchet
4.8 km away
Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel
Premier Inn London Stansted Airp...
#1 of 4 in Stansted Mountfitchet
4.8 km away
Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport
5.1 km away
Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport
Radisson Blu Hotel London Stanst...
#2 of 4 in Stansted Mountfitchet
0.5 km away
Chimneys Guest House
Chimneys Guest House
#2 of 7 in Stansted Mountfitchet

Been to Linden House? Share your experiences!