“nice”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Povo
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I had spaghetti with pesto made of cavolo nero with goats cheese, very nice. Also the pizza's of my fiancé and my friend were good. Parking is difficult though, not a lot of place.

1  Thank 550caterinat2015

Reviewed 19 September 2015

I always like their take-away (salads mainly). Their pizzas are quite good, but the other foods are not at the same level. Personally I hate their service. I understand it's crowded, but waiters urge you to order, put the Parmesan on your pasta instead of giving you the tool... the cashier is slow and grumpy... even when friends ask to go there, I never go happily.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

This restaurant is very close to the Sciences department of University of Trento; a 50m walk on via Sommarive. I loved the pizza here and the service is formidable. They have a very good collection of wine too! Must try if you happen to be near Povo.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

We had vegetable pizza and Quattro stagioni: crunchy dough, tasty toppings. I had also a chocolate truffle: yummy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

For me personally, this was definitely in my TOP 5 pizze I have ever had. The dough is very good and the other ingredients are of very good quality too. I had a pizza with spicy salama, grilled bell peppers and blue cheese which is a very nice combination. I had to wait for 20 minutes to get seated (because the place was so crowded, maybe because it is so good) but the waiters were very eager to do a good job. In addition to the pizza they serve bavarian instead of italian beer - good choice. Nothing wrong with this place if you do not mind to wait a few minutes.