“Lunch and dinner”
Review of Xenios Dias

Xenios Dias
Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Cuisines: Greek
Description: The God of hospitality. Mythology says that the god of hospitality was born in Crete. The Cretan people strongly believed in tradition and demonstrated their faith by sacrificing and being sacrificed at the alter of hospitality.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We ate here twice during our stay - once at lunchtime when the service was a bit slow and one in the evening. The food and wine was great and ate the best chicken souvlaki here ! It was usually full so that's always a good sign

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Nice restaurant, just up from the beach. Food very good, with good friendly service. Very child friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was at Xenios Dias both with friends, and alone - and we all agreed that this was our favourite in Kato Daratso/Agia Apostoli. Good and tasty food, big portions - and I really like that you can choose if you want chips, baked potato ør even rice- nice!
I tried different food, and everything I got was really tasty and good. Both Sea Bream and meat, - and good sauses too
We was recommended a dessert from the always friendly and smiley waiter- and we got the biggest, most yummi, moistuirized and rich chocolate cake ever! With cream, ice cream and strawberry.

If you want real greek food with personal service, this is the place to go Even though they ære only two working in the restaurant, I was impressed how fast they worked.

I will be back

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here and ordered something stuffed thinking it was vegetables. I told them I didn't eat that, they didn't care not even offer me to order something else. They have bad service and all they want is your money. Their is another restaurant down the street called Talos. They have amazing service and food. Their prices are very fair too. Don't be deceive by the looks, you'll have amazing time there!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Have been coming here 2009, and it's always nice to be greeted as friends! And the food being nice doesn't make it less enjoyable. Don't miss their grilled feta!