“Very nice hosts”

Gastronomico
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Kato Daratso
Price range: USD 3 - USD 11
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Place is often quite empty. Me and my gf were only guests. We were greeted very nice and treated very kindly. I ordered classic plate. and it was very good and portion was big. Pasta with pesto was average, as my gf said. Prices are good. We got some raki in the end. That was very nice visit due to hospitality and food. but... 2 days later I went there for simple snack. I took pita yeeros and beer. Some guy prepared food and older guy, who I knew from before took an order. He was very kind and friendly. Unfortunately pita yeeros was bad. Fries felt like fried a few hours before and only warmed up later. Pieces of mear were. lightly warm or cold. Also meat was very dry. That was unpleasant surprise. after first visit. That is why I give 4 stars, not 5, but I would adivise to give them a chance.

1  Thank michal z

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Nice food, big portions, ok prices and very friendly and helping staff. We will probably visit this place again.

1  Thank tweety2801
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Visited with my wife and son and both service and food were super excellent. Large dishes and reasonable prices. Will definetely visit again during this stay.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Great food and drink with plenty to choose from and great prices. We ate and drank here many times on our two week holiday and enjoyed it every time. The chef never disappointed, great food every time.The owners were very friendly and helpful, explaining and recommending food and were also great to talk to. Highly recommeded.

1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and welcoming server/owner. My daughter really liked the pita gyros and the dessert ice cream she got. We had lamb chops and slowgrilled and marinated pork skewers that were excellent. Nice greek red wine for a decent buck.

1  Thank Kristoffer P