“Theatres of Dreams”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mark C
“Theatres of Dreams”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Before writing this review I have to congratulate my friend Ben because he insisted that I go to the white villa at sani.From the moment I arrived I understood what is heaven on Earth and was about to have one of the most relaxing holidays of my life. If you like BBQs, cocktails by the pool and comfortable, soft quality beds this is the right place to be during your summer holidays. I would also suggest the white villa at Sani during spring or autumn periods because the weather in Greece is always warm. I stayed for 5 nights with my girlfriend and two more couples.we were swimming ,drinking and eating all day. We used both the swimming pool and the opportunity of the wonderful nearby beaches for our everyday contact with water and sun . We also dined at the marina of Sani two times at two nice restaurants and had a walk across the coastline before having drinks at a local bar. There are no words to describe this wonderful place, you really have to see it for yourself!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the property
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
blackym13...
Athens, Greece
“EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I visited the white villa at Sani this September and I was really surprised. Some friends of mine from UK visited Greece
and they asked for a very nice place to stay for a few days. They also invited me to join if I wanted.
So I thought it was a good idea to have some days off while catching up with my friends.
I knew white villa through word of mouth but I have to say that I was totally impressed
by the outcome of my stay there. The owners have recently renovated it and everything in the villa is brand new.
There is also a big swimming pool, a nice jacuzzi and a big garden which gives you the opportunity to set up the best bbq ever and enjoy your cocktails during the night inside the pool and the jacuzzi. Beds are big and comfortable and the bathrooms are big, nice and clean.
We hardly went sightseeing because my friends were so excited from the comforts of the house and we preferred to stay and relax at home all day.
Summing up I have to say that sani white villa is a great opportunity for luxury and peaceful holidays!!!

Travelling group: Με φίλους
Adam C
London, United Kingdom
“A 5 star Experience!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We were a group of 2 families with young children and had a lovely time, young and old alike. The Villa is really lovely, quiet, exceptionally clean, very comfortable, modern furnished and contained everything you might possibly need. The decor is very tasteful and personal. There are too many amazing features to count. The rooms felt like 5-star hotel rooms and the property met all of our expectations and was even more beautiful than the pictures.

Everything is very convenient, with a wonderful pool, a crystal clear jacuzzi and a bbq. We especially enjoyed the garden- huge, with big pine trees that provide wonderful shadow. Ideal for children. One can see both sunsets and sunrises from there, enjoy the stars, read books in shadow or even take sunbaths. The view from the Villa was incredible, words cannot do it justice.

The two kitchens are fully equipped including a dishwasher and a washing machine.

The Villa also offers an amazing home theater with a projector and an HD tv providing all satellite channels. Also WiFi high speed internet is available in every room at no extra cost.

The Villa is very close to 3 amazing sandy beaches (3 minute drive) as well as a market and many wonderful restaurants serving greek delicacies and fresh fish.

Pantelis, our host, gave us great advice on what to do and see in the area. He was very conscious of our needs and preferences in terms of rooms, and did everything so that we felt most comfortable during our stay. We were quite a big group of people and it was very nice to deal with somebody so hospitable.

A little piece of heaven, were you will feel relaxed and disconnected of the rest of the world. We had a lot of fun in that very unique place built with love. I would definitely recommend the Villa for large families with children or group of friends looking for a relaxing place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Privacy and View
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Katerinaw...
London
“Perfect luxury family holiday”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic holiday! Having been to Greece before, we knew Sani was our favorite resort, but decided we wanted to stay somewhere a little more exclusive.. Pantelis's villa was just perfect. He was a great host, very polite and made sure we had everything we needed. My husband and I were traveling with our three young children, they had a fab time-pool, hot tub and lush grounds to play in. We spent some mornings on the beach (which is beautiful) other days relaxing by the pool, walks along the marina, and of course dinner in the local restaurants is always a treat. I have to say though, it was extra special having our own luxury villa to cook, swim and play in. Will definitely be back next year!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Tabos_Edi
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Everything was amazing!”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

The best way to visit Greece during summer! Seriously, the villa in Sani is nothing but the best destination you'll ever drop your anchor at. My friends took me here in order to spend two weeks in June. The villa is actually a recreation of an american country house but is interestingly inspired by Greece, sun and nature. The villa is huge and it was very comfortable for 5 couples to live on it. The rooms were clean and tidy while also Mr.Pantelis (owner) was very professional and helpful whenever we needed him. On the whole, an incredible place to spend your holidays. Well, high claps for this amazing spot!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing