“Amazing”
Review of Oriental Cafe

Oriental Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Ladybank
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Ignore all the bad reviews. We are really fussy about Chinese food and cannot fault our meal at Oriental Cafe. Ordered online to collect, girl who served us was so polite and it was really good value! We both had chicken dishes and the chicken was really good quality and there was loads of it!
Amazing guys, we will be back :)

1  Thank hawkesellie

Reviewed 30 April 2017

don't go here anymore thats all.they opened with a fair quality but that soon dropped off I won't go back.

2  Thank deekersconnelly
Reviewed 14 February 2017

staff ar always friendly and polite fast service and delivery.
they have a great selection of meals you have to try

Reviewed 15 December 2016

I have used this cafe since it opened and the standard of food has declined somewhat over that time. At the start it was quite appetising but tonight's meal was, to put it mildly, disgusting - chicken and cashew nuts. The chicken was boiled, pale in colour and slimy to the palate, the veg consisted of small squares of hard carrot, onions ( they were ok) and some veg which again was diced and yellow in colour- like swede ! The whole meal was bland, no taste whatsoever. The boiled rice was 'stodgy' and cold.

A couple of months ago I purchased sweet and sour chicken which was covered in an orange sauce - extremely tangy and quite overpowering which meant the actual content of the dish was hard to detect - the pineapple was non- existent.

On my next visit I chose chicken curry - same orange sauce !

Sorry, but this was my final purchase - I won't be back.

3  Thank Fran L
Reviewed 2 December 2016

We occasionally stop off here for a takeaway.
The food, in my opinion, is always very good.
There is a large waiting area with seating and a television to watch while waiting for your order.
They also provide a local delivery service for a small fee, where you can phone up and place an order.
The counter staff appear to change quite regularly. It is usually young people on duty taking the orders and I feel their manner with the customers could be a lot better than it is.
Be very careful when placing an order because if they get it wrong they will not accept liability and will always blame the customer! This has happened to us on at least two separate occasions now. Yes, they will amend the order but they will charge you for the separate order, as well as the order they got wrong!
This is the reason for my average rating - if I was rating the food only I would give an excellent rating.

3  Thank thetravellingmanUk