Lowest prices for your stay
USD 143
PricelineUSD 141
Hotels.comUSD 143
TraveluroUSD 137
1,174 results
All reviews coffee cart hervey bay pool area room service ocean view two bedroom apartment urangan pier coffee machine great view free wifi an upgrade large balcony stayed for nights secure parking main bedroom great place to stay living area
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We paid extra for front room, which was worth it. Great sunrise views over the jetty. Room very clean and roomy. Close to plenty of places to eat. Wasnt really pool weather but it looked well maintained also.

Room tip: pay extra and get a front room
1  Thank Ian T
OceansManager, Manager at Oaks Hervey Bay Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Ian T, Thanks for letting us know about your stay. I am pleased that you found the location to your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Just spent 3 days at this resort. We have stayed a few places in Hervey Bay over the years, but this one is lovely. Our 1 bedroom was very spacious and comfortable. We up graded to a oceanview because it was our anniversary, on our arrival we found a lovely platter of treats in our room from the staff. The only fault was the fire alarm went off a few times over our stay, but better to be safe. Apart from that thankyou again Oceans we will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OceansManager, Manager at Oaks Hervey Bay Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Qldgirl62, I am so delighted to read that you enjoyed your brief stay with us. Regarding to the Fire alarm, we are updating our system at the moment, it will finish very soon. I do hope that you don't leave it too long between visits. I look forward to welcoming you again soon. Thank you

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Stayed here for a long weekend, they have beautiful views to the pier where you can fish on, they have access to a really quick serviced bistro downstairs which the food is really good with Live music, the hotel is clean with two pools one heated and one not, beautiful walks, the rooms are unreal and really big and clean, really modern and service and staff are really excellent, don't want to leave!!

Room tip: The two bedroom apartment number 226 is beautiful views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Aimee C, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review following your recent stay. I am happy to note that you found the staff, location and restaurant all to your satisfaction. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon. Thank you

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The resort is well located with free parking. We used a conference room for a function and it was well organised and serviced.
The room was massive; a king bed with bathroom with jacuzzi and a separate second bedroom with its own bathroom.
Had we known, I could easily have shared with my colleague.

The kitchen looked well equipped with full sized fridge, cooking equipment and a pod style coffee machine...with pods.

My room had a balcony and being on ground floor, had direct access from it into the pool area.

We chose not to dine there as the dining area looked a little like a cafeteria with bright decor and lights.

Overall a good value hotel, clean comfortable rooms and friendly service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Galvo1

Dear Galvo1, • I am delighted to read that you were happy with your recent stay here at the Oceans Resort & Spa. I have shared your feedback about your function to our event department. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

My first stay at Oceans Resort did not disappoint. After a speedy check-in, I arrived in my room which was very large with a huge balcony overlooking the ocean. The bathroom included a laundry and the room was huge. There was no room service though you can go to the restaurant, order, charge to your room and they will deliver. Very good food. Free wifi included. Quiet and bed nice and comfy. Would stay again on business or with family,.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ExplorerGabor, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am happy to read that you found everything as you have come to expect. I have shared your compliments with our staff, thank you