“Don't bother ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in Urangan
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just don't bother. The meat patties were so small I had to check there was any meat on burger. The lettuce tasted old and was soggy and it's not just this McDonalds. The food in most of the McDonalds restaurants we have been is sub quality.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Just went there, no customers no one waiting in drive through yet I still could not get served, I waited 10mins no service at all
so l left

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went through drive through for a lazy lunch. Didn’t have to drive far to eat and the food was almost cold. Chips not even half full and definately not like the ads. Soft drinks were like flavoured water. Haven’t been for a long time and I now remember why

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I am a frequent regular & I always find the food fresh & fast, the staff very friendly, happy & efficient. I find this store a lot of fun !!!!! The staff always treat us like Royalty & sometimes on a Saturday a Lady is there doing Face Painting.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Seriously if you want cold food and food that has been sitting for awhile just go here.

The staff are rude and not nice at all.

There is golden chicken just there so spend your money to wheee you are going to get something nice.

Maccas looks nice and had a awesome playground but looks are deceiving at times.