“Freedom to explore or lounge by the pool with as...”
other travellers have booked this property
A  TOUCH  OF  LUXURY  AT  BUDGET  RATES COMFY QUEEN BED WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
VERY PRIVATE FRONTAGE WITH TALL WALL
PERSONAL TOUCHES
SMOKERS UNDERCOVER AREA
SPANISH FLAVOUR
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Norman Y
Sydney, Australia
“Freedom to explore or lounge by the pool with as much, or as little direction as I needed😎”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I was happy to meet the owner (again), and I really like buying/storing my own specialty food requirements. I felt like I was staying with a relative: that is the level of personal attention I receive. Carmen was kind enough to help with my initial shopping transport to which I am grateful!y
Such a quiet street, but within a hundred metres there is a main avenue leading either into Perth city, or the boat harbour which also houses a Seaworld-type affair, plus nightclub and pub, as well as a trampoline park(!).
Best time had, without even leaving the area! Thriled

Your age range 35-49
Karen M
Perth, Australia
“Like a homestay”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Neat, clean and handy to facilities - Whitfords, Hillary Marina, and beaches.
Older house but charming with a lovely host, Carmen. It is only a room so you would have to enquire about breakfast. eating out around this area is really no hassle as there are lovely cafes on West Coast Hwy.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Better than many places I have paid more for”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Recommended by a friend, I stayed at this place which was everything I needed, spotlessly clean, attractive and the hostess was not only nice but also helpful as she kindly dropped me off at the train station when I needed to get there in a hurry. Only stayed a couple of days, but a very pleasant experience. Will definitely stay there next time.

Travelling group: Solo
Management Response
19 Oct 2016
Thank you Maria for your very encouraging review. I aim to provide a cheerful and comfortable enviroment with all the facilities at your disposal. I am glad you made good use of the kitchen and Pool.
All the blessings. CARMEN Hillarys, Perth, Western Australia
281bbbb
Denmark, Australia
“well looked after”
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

very nice clean unit good location would stay there again as I come from the country and it is hard to find good accomadation

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
29 Mar 2016
Thank you for your very positive review. I aim to keep my visitors happy with the accommodation and with me as the host. I never mind going the extra mile to ensure their comfort. Many thanks. CARMEN Hillarys, Western Australia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing