“Cheap lobster Thursday!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Knowle
Price range: USD 42 - USD 76
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Lots of lobster dishes on offer on a Thursday's so definitely recommend going! Came with my boyfriend for a cheap date night and the restaurant wasn't at all busy so no need to book ahead! Came around 5-6ish and the restaurant had loads of empty tables! When we walked in service was great very friendly more than happy to help, our drinks arrived quickly and food was yum! Had for starter the garlic prawns and they were horrible! Such a strange taste! I'm a very big fan of garlic chilli prawns but they just didn't do it for me so wouldn't recommend those, but when it came to the lobster it was so good! Had a full menu of lobster dishes they served after 12pm and we're all very cheap! I went with the very simple whole baked lobster and garlic butter and it was delicious! My only fault was that the shell of the lobster was mixed in with the meat as they had crushed the claws and tail so that wasn't too pleasant, but for £17.95 you can't complain! There is definitely enough food so you don't have to order extra anything unless you really fancy it as they give you good sized portions. My boyfriend had fish and chips and it was so good! You've got to appreciate a good fish and chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce! Would definitely come again, and definitely on a Thursday! Worth a trip for the cheap lobster dishes! So delicious!

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)

Reviewed 8 October 2016

My first ever visit to a Loch Fyne restaurant. The fish and chips is of the finest quality, it came quickly and was served piping hot. They gladly exchanged my mushy peas for a salad as I don't like peas. The meal is served with a basket of fresh crusty bread which is a nice touch. The waitress was a lovely friendly young lady, nothing was too much trouble, she made the customers feel special. My first visit but definitely not my last.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed the fish and chips. Deserts good also. Nice surroundings. Need to use an online voucher to make it good value

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I came here last night with my boyfriend we had a lovely meal. The food tasted great and the service was good- we will definitely be returning. Thanks to Hannah for looking after us

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Large group, we tried to use a voucher and the manager applied it in the least effective way possible. t was an unlimited mussels night and despite being sat for three hours only managed to try three flavours - real shame, it doesn't save you THAT much money when they actually make getting the portions difficult!

Chips, 1 portion out of three bowls, bread a different 1 of the three bowls. inconsistent and not unlimited.

Others seemed to have the same issue too.

Date of visit: August 2016