Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lachania
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My partner and i had our first holiday together at the Atrium last year and i have to say it was better than we ever wished it to be. The pictures on the website made it look fantastic but when we got there we realised it was even better than the pictures, it was sheer paradise. The surroundings were peaceful and tranquil and i felt totally relaxed after only being there one day. The food is fantastic and we could not find fault with either that or the staff. We found all the staff extremely friendly and helpful at all times and the variety of food available meant we had plenty to chose from. I would definitely go there again and recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing, peaceful holiday. On a final note the room was amazing and booking a room with a private pool was definitely the best decision we made and well worth paying extra for,

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Natasha S

Dear Valued Guest,

I am really pleased to read such kind words for our hotel. Thank you for writing such a nice review for Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas.

It is really encouraging that we exceeded your high expectations and that you had a wonderful relaxing vacation.

Definitely looking forward to your next visit.

Sales Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,077)

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Me and my partner were at first quite skeptical due to the remoteness of the location but how wrong we were!! This place is simply a paradise, nothing to compare with even on high street destinations as Turkey, Spain etc. The hotel itself is set on the south part of Rhodes with the most fantastic sunsets we have ever seen (even from Santorini we were there last year)! The food was vey nice and reasonably priced. We didn't use much the main restaurant as we found our ideal spot in thalassa restaurant which has direct view to the open sea plus, the fish dishes were absolutely delicious! Special mention goes to all of the staff who made our holidays truly unforgettable. We were very impressed by the services as we had what we wanted before we even asked for it! That is what someone could describe as a real five star service! We will be returning soon to enjoy more of that serenity and tranquility we found only in Atrium Prestige!

• Stayed: July 2011
5  Thank Taktikouk

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable time writing a review for Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas.

I am delighted that you loved the location of our hotel. The hotel is situated in a heavenly and peaceful environment, the perfect place for ultimate relaxation. I agree with you that the sunrises are truly breathtaking and the view is one of the best.

We’re glad that you found our hotel surpassing the high standards set by other famous destinations, which is very encouraging. The staff would also like to thank you for your kind compliments.

I hope to see you again in the near future and that this was a memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I went in august and had one of the best experiences. Staff were fantastic, couldn't help enough! the hotel was busy yet it had such a relaxing tranquil feeling about it. I couldn't fault the services provided. the pools were brilliant, never had difficulty in finding a spot for the family and the water was immaculately clean. Food was a big worry as i have picky children but there was such a variety, all of particular high quality it never became a worry which was a rarity! thank you to all the atrium prestige staff for going out of your way to make our holiday so special. I would seriously recommend it to all and shall be returning again.

Room Tip: platinum rooms worth every single penny!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Eleanor S

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We came here after staying at Lindos Memories for a week. The hotels cannot be compared. Lindos memories is a small luxury hotel whereas the Atrium Prestige is much larger . We stayed in a family bungalow with private pool, with a wonderful sea views . Temperature was more moderate than in Lindos, because of the wind (more wind in the south of Rhodes) and I loved sitting outside on our private terrace, early in the morning with my cup of nespresso.
Food, especially breakfast was very good and most evenings we had our dinner in one of the two a la carte restaurants at the seaside. We did not like the buffet restaurant as food was often cold and it resembled a very large canteen in the evening. If you could sit outside, it was very nice with lovely views of the sea but it was often full. A special thank you to Elvin and Yanni who were always smiling and cheerful.
I must say that if we had not had our private pool, we would not have liked it so much as the larger swimming pool is a bit sterile bordered by a concrete slab on which the sun beds are situated. The day we departed, we could not have a late check out and had to stay at the main pool (or beach) but we did not like it here at all, no atmosphere, and were glad we had had our own pool, however small it was. We also liked being able to get our lunch in the large shop on the premises and sit on our own terrace eating it.
Service was ok. One of the pool lights was not working and we mentioned this the 2nd day we were there, but it was never replaced. I also had to ask for 'my' nespresso cups to be replaced daily as it was often forgotten. Nothing to worry about, but my expectations were set higher.
The spa was very nice with nice saunas and a nice and warm pool with jet streams.
Location is fine, we came here to relax. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere but this is why we chose it. We rented a car (onsite) and toured Rhodes. This worked fine for us.
All in all we had a very nice week but I cannot really rave about it like some other people can.

Room Tip: A private pool is really worth the money.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Roldenaar

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and tell us about your experiences.

I am pleased to read that you had a relaxing vacation and enjoyed your stay.
I transferred your compliments to Yanni and Elvin and they were especially happy to hear about your compliments.

Thank you once again for your comments. I will personally ensure that everything will be optimal in your next visit. Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Katerina Mitsinioti
Operations Manager

Reviewed 3 February 2012

The Atrium Prestige saved our vacation. My husband and I had booked a timeshare condo on another part of the island and were so disappointed in the property that we ended up leaving early and checked into the Atrium Prestige for the remainder of our vacation. We had never heard of the Prestige before, but a local travel agent near the condo where we were originally staying recommended it, and I’m so glad she did!

The property is gorgeous, the rooms are beautiful and the staff - for the most part - was excellent. We were there the first week of June and so they were really just beginning their summer season, and it was evident that at least of the few restaurant servers had just come on board. One young woman working in the breakfast room was terribly rude to some other guests, but I only mention this because it was so incongruent with the rest of the wonderful staff and the atmosphere in general.

When we checked in, it was so quiet – and the staff was so attentive – that we were under the impression that the hotel was rather empty, as it was still early in the season. We found out only upon check out that the property was in fact fully booked. It is a very special place that can maintain an atmosphere of calm, space, personalized service and privacy while being full to capacity, and the Atrium Prestige is special indeed. My husband and I travel quite a bit and we both decided that this hotel is one of the nicest, most pleasant stays we’ve ever had - anywhere.

The location is remote, but as far as I’m concerned this is one of the advantages. We rented a car near the airport and had it for the duration of our stay. We usually go somewhere different every summer, but we’re strongly considering going back to Rhodes just so we can stay here again. I highly recommend it, and would like to commend the staff, management and owners on a job beautifully done.

Room Tip: We did not book one of the rooms with a private pool, but the common pool - and of course the beach...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
11  Thank galileosdaughter1
AtriumPrestige, Operations Manager at Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of all the Atrium Prestige staff and management, I would like to thank you for posting such a wonderful review and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We truly appreciate and value each guest’s comments individually especially since, our aim as a team is to offer the ultimate holiday experience to all of our guests.

We also count on exceeding each guest’s expectations therefore to us it is very important to offer the calm atmosphere and quality personalized services such as you mention in your review. In Atrium Prestige our guest’s satisfaction is our priority!

I would also like to assure you that we will take your points made very seriously into consideration and certainly do our best to investigate further into the matter.

I thank you once more for choosing the Atrium Prestige for your holidays and should you like to visit us again, please feel free to contact me at any time, I would be more than happy to arrange a nice room with a pool and personally welcome you once more in our hotel!

Katerina Mitsinioti
Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lachania
62 km away
Amathus Elite Suites
#4 of 126 in Rhodes Town
44.1 km away
Sentido Port Royal Villas & Spa

Been to Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas? Share your experiences!