“Pizza was good”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Slovenian
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch. At 4 pm they were serving only pizza till 6 pm.
The service and also pizza was good. Suggest to order small pizza because is the same size as big one but cheeper.I could go there again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Both times we went, the dinner was good, the service was nice. Compared with the prices it's a real catch. The only downside I could find was., when it was crowded, the service would sometimes forget your ordes.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

When I visit Goriška Brda, I usually stop at BelVin. They have various food (meat, fish, pizza...) and the prices are reasonable.
Alvay I had a good meal and the staff is very kind.
I like it and I would suggest it also to big groups - but you should probably make a reservartion before.
Restaurant has big terraces to eat outside, and also big rooms to eat inside. It has also playgroud for children outside.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered pizza sea food schnizel angus and few salads all were big tasty one of the best we had in slobenia

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Nice restaurant with great local food and good local wine. Stuff are very friendly, this restaurant have big garden and big free parking