Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 153.86
More Info
from USD 142.03
More Info
All reviews adelaide hills langhorne creek kelly region sa blast knowledge vehicle wineries limo karaoke
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2020 via mobile

I reached out to Kelly after seeing people and their businesses affected by fires in the Adelaide Hills 2020. She did all the research and organised our itinerary of shopping, lunch and a live band. Kelly has a wealth of information about the Hills area and shared interesting stories and history of the area. We thoroughly enjoyed our day out. We brought our empty eskies and spent up. Without her help we wouldn’t have known which businesses needed our support the most. We had lots of fun, lots of laughs and made lots of great memories. Thank you Kelly!

Date of experience: February 2020
kelmasterjuggler, Owner at Juggle House Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2020

This is a terrific example of kind-hearted friends helping those in need. Thank you for rallying the eskies on this occasion Sharon! It was my great pleasure and one of the most satisfying tours ever hosted.

Reviewed 8 May 2020 via mobile

Kelly and her team were absolutely fantastic to work and travel with. Professionalism, personality and entertainment to boot, Kelly left no stone unturned. Highly recommend Juggle House Experiences.

Date of experience: November 2019
kelmasterjuggler, Owner at Juggle House Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2020

Thank you Alex! A true pleasure - such a memorable and meaningful event. Incredibly grateful to you for choosing Juggle House Experiences.

Reviewed 8 May 2020

Kelly from Jugglehouse was absolutely amazing and our Juggle house experience was better than we could ever imagined. After struggling to find transport for our party of 10 to get from the airport to Murray Bridge to commence our houseboat experience, I stumbled across Juggle House. I felt like I was speaking to a friend when speaking with Kelly and nothing was too much trouble. Old fashioned fantastic service and an adventure beyond our expectations!!! Will definitely use again when we next travel to SA for a tour or just some fun.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you Di - your family houseboat trip was a trip of a lifetime. Congratulations on bringing everyone together and coordinating a wonderful itinerary. I was pleased to be part of it, and so grateful you found the service useful. Really appreciate such kind words! Please look us up again when you come back to SA! Thank you. Kel

Reviewed 19 April 2020

Kelly made our day so easy from pick up to drop off. She had done her homework and slipped in an extra stop that was do special to the mother to be. Fun,food,wine,music,and Kelly's commentary.Laughs all day. She is 2nd to none organised and involved.

Date of experience: May 2019
Kelly K, Owner at Juggle House Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2020

And what a magical celebration it was! Thank you for your fabulous feedback Kathy. The photo shoot was a real treat and it was special to see the ladies making memories. Appreciate your booking - it was truly an honour.

Reviewed 16 April 2020

I worked with Kelly to create a custom experience for my mums 50th. A day full of surprises for her and Kelly never questioned any crazy idea I had, she just found a way to make it work. Kelly, your love for this gorgeous region we live in is something that should be celebrated always. I can’t wait to continue to watch the adventures you come up with and plan another one for the near future !!

Date of experience: September 2019
Kelly K, Owner at Juggle House Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2020

There's no such thing as a crazy idea Rachel, and it was absolutely my pleasure to help make your mums dreams come true. All mums deserve the effort you put into making her day special. We would really love to have you on board again and I thank you sincerely for your kind review. Best wishes!