Lowest prices for your stay
InterContinental
Save more with IHG One Rewards
AU$449
All reviews rooftop pool beautiful hotel high tea intercontinental sydney circular quay intercontinental brand away from the hustle and bustle restaurants and cafes concierge cbd bay balcony ferry marble ambassador minibar blinds
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2023 via mobile

Least accommodating front desk or service I’ve encountered in years. IHG senior management needs to run the front desk through a customer service refresher. Any question you may have, the answer is no. There’s a mis-applied policy for everything.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Leyla Kesici, Marketing at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2023

Dear asomervell,
Thank you for your feedback regarding our Front Office service. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay. We will investigate the matter and address the issues raised with our senior management team to ensure to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2023

I normally stay in the CBD and have never thought to stay this side of town. But I'm not tempted to only stay over here. I loved this hotel. Everything about it was fantastic. Check in and out was easy. The room was clean, large, comfortable. Amazing water views. TV channel selection was brilliant. Comfortable bed - unusually so for a hotel, comfortable pillows. Room service food was good, bar food and drinks were good and really nice atmosphere. Improvements - took forever to get a cab to the airport, not the hotels fault; some of the customers at the bar were rude and I felt sorry for the staff (and other patrons); room service -ordered a burger and fries, they didn't explain the burger came with fries (not mentioned on the menu) so gave me both serves, but a hefty charge. I will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Leyla Kesici, Marketing at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2023

Dear soff01,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay. It was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guest, and we sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2023

I have travelled a lot stayed in and worked in many hotel all over the world .
I found my stay to be outstanding from the moment I arrived to the world class breakfast, to the very high standard of service which is very hard to find these time.
Credit must go to Ralf the GM and Danny the chef and all the team members .
There are Allways people who complain and they should focus on the positive not the negatives . If they are not happy they should complain at the time not use TripAdvisor.to vent
I would highly recommend to stay here you pay for what you get and more .
Carry on the good work .

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kook67s,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am pleased that you had a great time with us at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay. It was a sincerely pleasure to have you stayed with us and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2023

Appreciation for the concierge person named Bilav!
Extremely helpful to provide directions for sight seeing around the city and went out of the way to locate my missing item in the travel car and hand it to the right person to be brought back to me.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Leyla Kesici, Marketing at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2023

Dear Safari31156204149,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service that Bilov has provided.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2023 via mobile

This hotel is very old and in serious need of a face lift. Dark rooms, poor lighting short staffed and those who are there are unfriendly and not well trained at all. 3 star at best. Overpriced and overrated. Would not consider this hotel again

Room tip: Several better options at equivalent pricing
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Peter H,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations.
Please rest assured that we are constantly evaluating our facilities and amenities to ensure that they meet the highest standards of comfort and luxury for our guests.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback, and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.