“Stay active or just relax in this beautiful...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
SiljaMi
“Stay active or just relax in this beautiful Moroccan riad”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in November 2017

The riad is located up in the mountains a short car-ride from the best surfing waves and not too far from Taghazout and Agadir. Here you can befriend the relaxed and friendly staff as well as other down-to-earth guests from all over.

I stayed here with my mother and sister. We went surfing and horseback riding, did morning yoga and laid on the beach, wandered in the village and tried out the best local Hammam. The host and his staff gave the best recommendations and made sure we did not pay "tourist prices".
I especially enjoyed the surfing classes and meals together with staff and guests.

The only negative thing to mention would be the Moroccan infrastructure (including hardly working Wi-Fi) and the uncertain timetable that I'm not use to (some would probably call it "being laid back").

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Victor M
“Chilax”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I spend 2 weeks in this beautifull house up in the moutain above taghazout, away from the crazyness of the fast growing city, calm and relax! I had great time! Actually I did my intership as surf instructor! Theres is some really interesting places to surf, for all levels, you will cach many waves, Morrocan surf experience is definitly worth it!

Management Response
3 Mar 2018
Merci Victor! It was all our pleasure to have you here! You know you are always welcome back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing