Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
USD 23
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Travelocity
Priceline
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect the total stay price payable through our partners, including taxes and fees that are known to our partners and which are due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2014

First impressions are lasting impressions. Our first impression was bad. Reception was dark because they did not put the lights on during the day (maybe to save money). A rude receptionist who didnt welcome us but just demanded our passports and handed us the room key. Dark corridors (lights off again) with dirty, dated and worn carpets. The room was OK - very large and with big windows. Everything worked but I had trouble with the room safe and so phoned reception for help and they said they would send someone up. One hour later I phoned again and finally someone turned up to assist me. Poor service. The ensuite bathroom was grubby with a wall mounted shower over a bath. The overall feel of the hotel is poor and in need of refurbishment. I looked around at the facilities - the tiny gym and outside swimming pool (I visited in March so too cold for swimming outdoors! And the spa downstairs was dark (lights out again!) and dingy. The restaurant was large and the buffet breakfast was fine with adequate choice and good service from the staff there. But overall I was expecting far better so I can't recommend this hotel at this price.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank trailfinder58
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed here only because we were passing through on the motorbikes, overall a good stay for the location we were staying in as there nothing to do/stay in Vinh. The room was good, big, view, nice bathroom, toiletries, tv, wifi etc. However, we had the worst food we have ever eaten on our travels here. We both ordered chicken based dishes, however there seemed to be 3 different types of meat in our meals. It was definatley not chicken!! It was disgusting, fatty, pink and mine had skin on it which looked like fish but who knows! Breakfast was ok, but we avoided meat! Thankgod they had baguettes!

Also maybe turn the corridor music down as we were woken up by it in the morning!

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rosier_91
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I wouldn't think I could have such a good choice at this city. This hotel is a surprise to me. It had a swimming pool and Gym that were ideal given that there was not much to see/do around this area of Vinh. I'd like to stay here again !

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tho n
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I was coming for a business trip and I was originally quite reluctant to go to Vinh.
In fact, I was happily surprised by the service of the hotel for the modest price of around 38 USD.
Of course, the whole hotel is a little old fashioned but it is compensated by good service and small touches in the rooms.
The room was great with all necessary amenities for a Vietnamese 4 star (details like the power plugs still working when you are out of the room so you can recharge your phone and laptop).
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant with clients and the food was really good for western standards.
I slept very well on a good mattress with no noise because they seem to have changed the windows with double glazing recently.
The breakfast buffet in the morning was very basic (My eggs were undercooked I had to come back) and overcrowded because the hotel was full.
I stayed a few minutes in the pool but I was the only guest in the pool.
Next time I'll take the Suite room (2 rooms) that costs just a little more than the Superior Room (pictures herewith are from the Suite Room).
I strongly recommend this hotel for business travelers or tourists who'll stay one or two nights.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor on the East (opposite the main road) because the view is nice.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

This hotel is okay. The rooms are large and the Vietnamese breakfast buffet is substantial. However there is no real draw card to this city. The architecture is harsh and the weather is grim in winter. It really is just a stop over on the route south.

Date of stay: January 2013