Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 64
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
USD 56
View deal
PricelineUSD 64
eDreamsUSD 64
StayForLongUSD 75
All reviews large room free parking star hotel breakfast buffet free snacks car airport tv heating min solution december
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Hotel with free parking, clean, nice personal, 10 min from the airport, perfect for over night before travel.
We had a Spa and Sauna access, was also very relaxing after a long trip with the car. A Gas station is also direct next to the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank anonymuser2020
Reviewed 31 January 2020

Excellent hotel to stay.
Well located, well maintained, very welcoming reception team.
Had an opportunity to stay there for 2nights.
Pleasant location, nice team of employees, well furnished and maintained rooms.
Value for money

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MaheshKumarKV
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

We spent a night here from 15 to 16 of December 2019. Decided for this hotel cause it was enough near the airport, we didn't book it beforehand. We stayed in a superior room, it was ok. But I was really impressed of the breakfast cause it's special and exquisite. I wanna thank the administration and stuff for a great variety of food and good atmosphere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Leopardik
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Everything was perfect and wonderful, very nice staff and co-operative, free parking! Room was clean and wash room was nice, everything was same like in pictures.Recommend to all going to stay in this area!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Navigate22218633763
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed from 3rd -6th of Dec visiting a local company.
I found the staff to be the most friendly staff I have had encountered in a hotel and I use to enjoy having a beer in the evening chatting the bar staff and reception.
The room I had 225 was at the end of the corridor, A large room with amazing heating,
Although they do not have an evening restaurant the bar provide free snacks when you have a drink, also room service is available.
For me I just wish on the TV there was better selection, unless my tv had a problem there was 12 channels mainly sport with no BBC news or CNN news.
I will def be staying on my next visit.
Adrian.