Open today: 10:30 am - 5:00 am
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,063 results
All reviews birds of prey bird show husky experience flying display vip experience reptile house owl handling wildlife park beautiful birds hawking experience play area camp fire keep up the good work family run groupon deal great afternoon kent countryside
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and I booked a "Husky Hike" experience via Groupon which included entry to the entire Eagle Heights grounds. When we purchased the voucher we noted that the centre is mainly a Bird Sanctuary and thought we would be in and out after our Husky Hike as we didn't think Birds of Prey would really be our thing. We arrived before opening time and ended up staying till the centre closed! It was absolutely fantastic! The dogs are the sweetest, happiest bunch of rescues you'll ever see. They are housed together based on how well they get along with one another but all in the same vicinity. I was overcome with glee as we walked down toward the enclosure from all the Husky howls and all of them greeting us with excitement and jumping on the roofs of their houses. They were so adorable. The hike itself didn't last as long as I had hoped, but then again we could have spent all day with these beauties! In fact we will definitely be going back for the Kennel Tour where you can have one on one time with several of the dogs. Our guide and best friend to the pups, Leon, was incredibly knowledgeable about the breed, the centre and each of the dogs. He was more than happy to answer the dozens of questions I threw at him- all with a smile.
Just when we thought we were done and ready to head home, a bird fight display began and we popped over to watch- we were glued to our seats in awe and fascination. Owls, Falcons, Eagles and more- soaring, hunting their food and showing their intelligence. Sophie, the handler/trainer/human-mother to the birds, was not only hilarious and engaging, she was completely in sync with these gorgeous creatures and taught us so many fascinating facts- setting the record straight about a lot of common misconceptions. This display was followed by a handling session where for a measly £2 donation you could have a massive Bald Eagle or the cutest Little Owl (yes that is the actual breed) perch on your arm. It was spectacular! The centre has so many fascinating animals, all acquired by rescue, so you feel really good about spending money here- knowing its going into the upkeep and welfare of the animals.
In the tearoom, we had a lovely lunch and delicious home-made chocolate cake (3 slices! It was SO good!) and got some respite from the cold with various hot drinks- all very reasonably priced.
I absolutely recommend this place to anyone- old, young, singles, couples, friends and families. We had such an incredible day and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband did the Eagle handling experience today and it was amazing! Kev was brilliant, he really put us at ease didn’t rush us and really knows his stuff. We had a truly lovely day finished off with the best bit of Victoria sponge we will be back to do the meerkat experience and see Charlie very soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had the meerkat experience and it was amazing, they're so cute and fun! All of the staff were friendly and helpful, they adore the animals and love looking after them, which is heart warming. The place isn't massive but just right for spending 2-3 hours meeting the many animals they have there, including; huskies, pigs, goats, lynx', birds of prey, alligators and the list goes on. This a really wonderful day out, so go enjoy

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a gift from my parents for my 30th birthday and it was truly fantastic.

Kev immediately put me at ease with the eagles, helped me to build my confidence with each individual bird and shared some absolutely some amazing facts.

The experience was very well-organised, starting off indoors and later taking to the outdoors (with tea and cake in the cafe at the end!). I was really given time to enjoy the eagles - and learn about them too. The pace was spot-on.

I have since been showing off all the videos and pictures to my family and friends (Zulu, you're my favourite eagle!) and it's an experience I'll never forget.

Big thank you to Kev for making my birthday gift such a special and memorable day.

Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Just held my son,s birthday party at eagle heights 10 lively 7 year olds Primrose was amazing during the planning and during the party. The kids met in the playground before being shown the birds inside the display outside was great very informative. Food was excellent and plentiful and then the best part of the day for my son cuddling the huskies was amazing we then had more time to have a tour of the animals outside. I can't thank Primrose or Skyla enough they were fantastic definetly would do again and parents of the other children didn't mind paying the reduced entrance fee and made a family day of it themselves

Date of experience: March 2018