“Best B&B we have ever visited”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mills River
Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill
Ranked #1 of 1 Mills River B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We fell in love with this B&B. It is gorgeous, but more than that, they make you feel completely at home. The breakfast meals were 3 courses, and the best breakfasts we have ever had at a B&B. The location is great. It is near I-26, Biltmore, Asheville, yet it's far enough from everything to be quiet and peaceful! The Inn itself is also very quiet. We have already made reservations to go back.

Room Tip: We visited several of the rooms while there - they are all great. We are staying in a different one...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy D

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We stayed just one night in the Charlottesville room, but left refreshed. The Inn is newly built and impeccably decorated with plenty of space to relax. Communal three course breakfast accommodates special diets on requests.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2015

We love this place. This was our third visit and decided to stay longer and it was much more relaxing because your not pressed for time. We love our room and the common facilities spotless and spacious. This was built from the ground up as a b&b which allowed Selina (owner) to make a really unique experience. Connie who does a little of everything including the gourmet breakfast is always very accomidating and friendly. Great place great location and great people!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

If I could give this bed and breakfast 10stars I would from the start Selena was excellent. I called about three times to talk with her about staying and she answered all of my questions pleasantly and cheerfully each time. When we arrived Selena greeted my wife and I with a happy and joyful welcome and peach tea and snacks while we waited for check in. At check in Selena was very informative about the area for things to do and restaurants to eat at. After checking in she took us on a tour of the property and showed us to our room the Charlottesville suite and it was simply amazing. I wanted to take my wife on a picnic for our anniversary but was worried about the weather so I didn't ask in advance for a picnic basket until after we settled in and Selena was happy to help me out even though I hadn't given the 48hr notice that is required. Selena truly loves what she does and it shows we truly enjoyed our stay and are now planning on returning. Thank you Selena for the hospitality and the amazing deal you gave me on our room we will be seeing you soon.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I do not do bed and breakfast! However, this is the only exception. My wife and I and several other family members as well as many friends have been staying here at least 2 or 3 weeks a year. The perfect place for great breakfasts, beautiful gardens, and the most comfortable rooms ever. The Innkeeper and staff are fantastic. This is a place of healing of mind, body, and spirit.

Room Tip: Charlottesville quiet and one of the largest. My favorite is the Lexington, very roomy and comfortab...
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Arbor House of Black Mountain
#1 of 8 in Black Mountain
Orchard Inn
#1 of 7 in Saluda

Been to Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill? Share your experiences!