All reviews herb garden b bs lexington suite sierra nevada brewery carriage house southern hospitality front porch dupont state park two sinks sitting room seaside suite huge bathroom pisgah forest fantastic stay french toast get away four nights
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

If I could give this bed and breakfast 10stars I would from the start Selena was excellent. I called about three times to talk with her about staying and she answered all of my questions pleasantly and cheerfully each time. When we arrived Selena greeted my wife and I with a happy and joyful welcome and peach tea and snacks while we waited for check in. At check in Selena was very informative about the area for things to do and restaurants to eat at. After checking in she took us on a tour of the property and showed us to our room the Charlottesville suite and it was simply amazing. I wanted to take my wife on a picnic for our anniversary but was worried about the weather so I didn't ask in advance for a picnic basket until after we settled in and Selena was happy to help me out even though I hadn't given the 48hr notice that is required. Selena truly loves what she does and it shows we truly enjoyed our stay and are now planning on returning. Thank you Selena for the hospitality and the amazing deal you gave me on our room we will be seeing you soon.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I do not do bed and breakfast! However, this is the only exception. My wife and I and several other family members as well as many friends have been staying here at least 2 or 3 weeks a year. The perfect place for great breakfasts, beautiful gardens, and the most comfortable rooms ever. The Innkeeper and staff are fantastic. This is a place of healing of mind, body, and spirit.

Room Tip: Charlottesville quiet and one of the largest. My favorite is the Lexington, very roomy and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2015

My husband wanted to take me to a special place to celebrate my 60th birthday and he chose the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. Tiffany Hill has absolutely beautiful furnishings and decor. The entire staff is so warm and accommodating and takes its lead from Selena, the owner. The three-course breakfast was superb! I loved that Selena came out and chatted with us all at breakfast. To make my birthday memorable, she and the staff brought out a party hat for me as well as a candle-lit cake and sang "Happy Birthday." As we drove away, Selena stood out in front of the Tiffany Hill to wave "good-bye" to us---a very warm sendoff, indeed. We will definitely be returning to Tiffany Hill and will not wait for a special occasion. Any time spent at Tiffany Hill IS a special occasion!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Where should we begin....the modern, but timeless home resembles a low country home with lovely social rooms, beautiful suites Al fresco dining on a spacious covered patio. The Tiffany Hill staff is ready to accommodate any need. The comfort of the 7-layer beds will bring you closer to heaven. Be sure not to explore the secret gardens on the six acre property. Things to do do abound close by in Fletcher (Sierra Nevada's Brewery & Taproom), the Pisgah National Forest, Hendersonville and Flat Rock Playhouse, not to mention Asheville's nightlife. Truly a joy to be here!

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

Room Tip: Stayed in the Madison Suite.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We stayed a Tiffany Hill for a couple nights before we picked our kids up from a nearby camp, Eagle's Nest. The property and guest rooms are beautiful. The owner is warm and very accommodating. Breakfasts were delicious and unique. Fantastic location - close proximity to great hiking and restaurants in Hendersonville. Will definitely return to this place when we are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple