“The greatest gift of hospitality I have ever received!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mills River
Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill
Ranked #1 of 1 Mills River B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I do not do bed and breakfast! However, this is the only exception. My wife and I and several other family members as well as many friends have been staying here at least 2 or 3 weeks a year. The perfect place for great breakfasts, beautiful gardens, and the most comfortable rooms ever. The Innkeeper and staff are fantastic. This is a place of healing of mind, body, and spirit.

Room Tip: Charlottesville quiet and one of the largest. My favorite is the Lexington, very roomy and comfortab...
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 August 2015

My husband wanted to take me to a special place to celebrate my 60th birthday and he chose the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. Tiffany Hill has absolutely beautiful furnishings and decor. The entire staff is so warm and accommodating and takes its lead from Selena, the owner. The three-course breakfast was superb! I loved that Selena came out and chatted with us all at breakfast. To make my birthday memorable, she and the staff brought out a party hat for me as well as a candle-lit cake and sang "Happy Birthday." As we drove away, Selena stood out in front of the Tiffany Hill to wave "good-bye" to us---a very warm sendoff, indeed. We will definitely be returning to Tiffany Hill and will not wait for a special occasion. Any time spent at Tiffany Hill IS a special occasion!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Where should we begin....the modern, but timeless home resembles a low country home with lovely social rooms, beautiful suites Al fresco dining on a spacious covered patio. The Tiffany Hill staff is ready to accommodate any need. The comfort of the 7-layer beds will bring you closer to heaven. Be sure not to explore the secret gardens on the six acre property. Things to do do abound close by in Fletcher (Sierra Nevada's Brewery & Taproom), the Pisgah National Forest, Hendersonville and Flat Rock Playhouse, not to mention Asheville's nightlife. Truly a joy to be here!

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

Room Tip: Stayed in the Madison Suite.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We stayed a Tiffany Hill for a couple nights before we picked our kids up from a nearby camp, Eagle's Nest. The property and guest rooms are beautiful. The owner is warm and very accommodating. Breakfasts were delicious and unique. Fantastic location - close proximity to great hiking and restaurants in Hendersonville. Will definitely return to this place when we are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We went here for our anniversary and they aim to please I tell you.
We tried the SeaSide and Charlottesville Suites and loved both of them. I would go there again and try the other rooms as well.
They lit candles for us at breakfast to celebrate our anniversary. They serve an amazing 3 course breakfast and Selena the innkeeper is really AWESOME.
They along with my husband surprised me so well for our anniversary, it was beyond my imagination. I was treated very special and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Arbor House of Black Mountain
#1 of 8 in Black Mountain
Orchard Inn
#1 of 7 in Saluda

Been to Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill? Share your experiences!