All reviewsherb gardenb bslexington suitesierra nevada brewerycarriage housesouthern hospitalityfront porchdupont state parktwo sinkssitting roomseaside suitehuge bathroompisgah forestfantastic stayfrench toastget awayfour nights
Reviewed 29 August 2015

My husband wanted to take me to a special place to celebrate my 60th birthday and he chose the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. Tiffany Hill has absolutely beautiful furnishings and decor. The entire staff is so warm and accommodating and takes its lead from Selena, the owner. The three-course breakfast was superb! I loved that Selena came out and chatted with us all at breakfast. To make my birthday memorable, she and the staff brought out a party hat for me as well as a candle-lit cake and sang "Happy Birthday." As we drove away, Selena stood out in front of the Tiffany Hill to wave "good-bye" to us---a very warm sendoff, indeed. We will definitely be returning to Tiffany Hill and will not wait for a special occasion. Any time spent at Tiffany Hill IS a special occasion!

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Where should we begin....the modern, but timeless home resembles a low country home with lovely social rooms, beautiful suites Al fresco dining on a spacious covered patio. The Tiffany Hill staff is ready to accommodate any need. The comfort of the 7-layer beds will bring you closer to heaven. Be sure not to explore the secret gardens on the six acre property. Things to do do abound close by in Fletcher (Sierra Nevada's Brewery & Taproom), the Pisgah National Forest, Hendersonville and Flat Rock Playhouse, not to mention Asheville's nightlife. Truly a joy to be here!

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

Room Tip: Stayed in the Madison Suite.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We stayed a Tiffany Hill for a couple nights before we picked our kids up from a nearby camp, Eagle's Nest. The property and guest rooms are beautiful. The owner is warm and very accommodating. Breakfasts were delicious and unique. Fantastic location - close proximity to great hiking and restaurants in Hendersonville. Will definitely return to this place when we are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We went here for our anniversary and they aim to please I tell you.
We tried the SeaSide and Charlottesville Suites and loved both of them. I would go there again and try the other rooms as well.
They lit candles for us at breakfast to celebrate our anniversary. They serve an amazing 3 course breakfast and Selena the innkeeper is really AWESOME.
They along with my husband surprised me so well for our anniversary, it was beyond my imagination. I was treated very special and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

This was our third visit to Tiffany Hill and as our previous two visits, it exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the Lexington Carriage Suite and absolutely loved it. We were visiting for a 4 night "babymoon" and couldn't have picked a better place. After enjoying coffee and a three course breakfast each morning, we explored Selena's gardens and relaxed around the inn, but also enjoyed short trips/hikes to neighboring towns (Brevard and Hendersonville). The inn is so close to fun things to do, yet when you are at the inn, it's peaceful and relaxing. The attention to detail to make your stay personalized is second to none! We are already looking forward to our next visit! Thank you to Selena, Dana, and the entire staff for making our visit perfect.