All reviews herb garden b bs lexington suite sierra nevada brewery carriage house southern hospitality front porch dupont state park two sinks sitting room seaside suite huge bathroom pisgah forest fantastic stay french toast get away four nights
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is a beautifully furnished, fresh, spanking clean, charming inn with whimsical gardens in the woods in a quiet country setting. Being a new building, the rooms have every comfort - air conditioning, giant walk-in shower, TV. Breakfast was a three-course treat but not overly filling so that we could still get on with our day without wanting to go back to bed to sleep it off! Innkeeper Selena is a lovely person who makes everyone feel welcome and right at home. She has done a great job of creating a richly detailed environment.Terrific place to stay close to Asheville and Brevard.

Room Tip: Loved the Seaside Room on the main floor with a large walk-in shower.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed at Tiffany Hill last weekend and it was wonderful. The motto there is do as much as you like or as little as you like. I spent a lot of my time sitting in rocking chairs, on the porch just looking at the gorgeous grounds filled with hostas, colorful flowers and birds. There is also an Adult sized bird house in the back perfect for viewing the area.
The house was Drop Dead Gorgeous. So tastefully done. The minute I walked in the front door I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. The beds are luxurious, the colors are so pleasing, each room is different. I stayed in the Seaside Suite and it was as calming as could be. Breakfast at Tiffany Hill has one requirement you must eat desert (like that is a problem). The time I was there we had fruit, yogurt and granola for 1st course, 2nd was the BEST 3 cheese egg croissant and then for desert a strawberry crepe.
If you want to do something Hendersonville and Ashville are only minutes away. But if you want to do very little you have the whole outdoors, a nice bright living room with sofas, chairs, DVDs to view, Books to read and puzzles.
Also there is music piped into your room (you can turn off) which just adds to the overall Wonderfulness of the whole place.
Selena the Innkeeper is wonderful and grascious, Kate her assistant was just as nice and helpful.
I mostly stay at hotels while traveling but will from now on be a true B&Ber.
This was absolutely delightful. I am coming back in the fall.

Room Tip: The seaside suite will accommodate those with disabilitys and is done in soft blues reminessent of the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Kathy P
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We stayed at this beautiful B&B a few weeks ago. It surpassed our expectations in many ways. The grounds were rich in color, the breakfasts were three-course, the innkeeper, Selena was so personable; she has thought of every detail for each room. The sheets were so soft and luxurious, that we ordered our own so we could duplicate our excellent nights' sleep. She fhas books and journals in each room. Before your room, you have a wonderful coffee and snack station. The are of Mills River is perfect. Brevard is 15 minutes on way, and Asheville I 25 minutes the other way. Tere is so much to do and see, but most of all, we can't wait to return not see Selena's smile and her warm hospitality.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We used a Living Social voucher for our 3-night stay at the bed and breakfast and couldn't have been happier! Not only was it a great deal, but the accommodations, service, and scenery far exceeded our expectations. Our room was beautiful and very romantic with views of the rolling hills and mountains in the distance. Selena, the owner, was wonderful and so welcoming. Kate made us incredible breakfasts each morning and was full of great advice on where to find things to do in the area. We couldn't have picked a nicer place to stay while visiting Asheville and will most certainly return the next time we're staying in the area. To anyone who has not yet tried this B&B, I would wholeheartedly recommend doing so!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at Tiffany Hill for 3 nights in April 2012. The house was lovely, spotless, comfortable and very welcoming. Seline has thought of everything anyone could want during their stay and everything is top quality. Seline is a perfect hostess and makes incredible breakfasts each morning. We were very happy with our stay and met some lovely people staying at the same time. We definitely hope to return to Tiffany Hill sooner rather than later. Thanks for a wonderfully relaxing stay! We travel a lot and like to stay at B&Bs whenever possible, Tiffany Hill ranks at the top of the list of any where we've stayed.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple