“Fast and Quick service”

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

No wasting of time here. Staff is fast to seat you. Orders taken and food served quick and hot. Good selection to choose from. ADA accessible. Good illumination,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

A quaint restaurant in good location. The menu has something for everybody. The staff was friendly and there was no long wait time for the food. The only drawback was that the music was very loud and conversations had to be kept to a minimum.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We came in for brunch, after being sat we were hurried to order immediately, we let the server know we needed time, and she came back later. After our order was taken and we got our food delivered, a huevos rancheros and the maple bratwurst came to our table. The huevos rancheros was delicious, but my partner did not like the bratwurst as it had no taste of maple and was extremely chewy, the server never came to check on us to see if everything was okay, and didn't speak to us any time besides asking for our order. Even when the payment was being taken she walked away. We ran into a friend before we left and she was rudely trying to get around us saying "im gonna set this.." instead of an "excuse me" or "pardon my reach" Overall I was disappointed. As a fellow server I like to create connections with people so they come back and remember how good their experience was. I won't be telling anyone to go there anytime soon. Maybe bring In Some servers with some personality and manners.

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The food was ok but the servers were pretty deadpan. Not a smile in sight - we didn't feel very welcome which in my opinion is half the experience. We were disappointed since it was recommended to us. The restaurant next door was much better...

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Our tour group ate supper here, we had made our choice , given two options, earlier in the day. I found service to be very slow, I had the locally made elk sausage, it was fine, the veggie and pasta to that came with it just okay, veggie a bit bitter, and potato had a strange flavour. I don't know that I would return if I visited again.

2  Thank Barbara d