My wife and I stayed here for a weekend during the 2011 Frostbite Music Festival. The hotel has been remodel to look like the old gold rush days, which is a little gimmicky but harmless fun.
The rooms are fairly nice and modern. Clean, well kept and service was friendly. Nothing to keep us from staying here again. The pub in the hotel served very good pub food. Definitely worth grabbing a burger and a beer. If you are looking for a good coffee/muffin place, head to the other end of Main Street and look for Baked Cafe and Bakery. Excellent coffee drinks and baking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is the premier family and business-oriented hotel in Whitehorse. Having undergone extensive renovations to the cost of several million dollars, the rooms are spacious and modern. All rooms include wireless high-speed internet, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Gold Rush Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Rush Hotel Whitehorse
- Best Western Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Best Western
- Best Western Gold Rush Inn Whitehorse, Yukon