“Awesome... worth the stop”

The Cut Off Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #54 of 114 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been here more times that i can count. There is nothing on the menu that sucks! Everything is home made and it is hard to decide what to order... and don't get me going on the awesome nightly specials!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Neat place with yummy home cooked food. Cozy atmosphere filled with little bits and pieces of Yukon History. Super friendly service and Kid friendly which is awesome ! The pizza is delicious! And they have take out too! Not only that they also offer off sales and little Nick nak grocery items . I also heard they do live music! I always make sure to stop in when I'm heading out that way! Can't wait for summer, it will be my new routine pit stop on camping weekends!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Quality food and great service had the special bbq pulled pork burger with crispy onions YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... we have heard nothing but great things about this place .. it met all of our expectations.. the cut off made me feel like we traveled back in time looking at the historic decor .. if you haven’t been then your missing out

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Reading some of the reviews, I wonder if there's another restaurant called The Cut Off. I've had dinner there probably 15 times, usually with my wife, and we've always been extremely pleased with the quality of the food. Their pasta specials in particular are what bring us in, but sometimes it's just a burger and fries as it was last night - a nice break from house renovations. Their fries are so good that I can't imagine ruining them with ketchup. After the pastas, their pizzas are my wife's favourites. The service is always great - fast and friendly - and for someone with as much of an interest in Yukon history as I have, the decor is wonderful - a particularly comfortable place.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I don't agree with other reviews. We have been going to this restaurant for awhile now and have found the food and service to be way above average. The owner Shannon who often serves us is friendly and pleasant. She has told us that the food is made from scratch and that is the difference.