“We loved it”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Nutana
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I brought a group up to Saskatoon, and this was our meal out. We had great service, love the fresh veggie bar so the burger stays hot and the bun is not wet. Always amazing food, not only the burgers, but also the salads.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Boyfriend and I went there recently just for dessert after going somewhere else for lunch.
He wanted a slice of banana pie and I wasn’t hungry myself but last minute I thought I would order a slice of coconut pie for my next day morning coffee.

It was good until I realized there was a long hair coming along with it!

Needless to say how gross it felt!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our family loves fuddruckers!!! Usually their burgers are our first choice but we have other favorites as well. And the desserts....... incredible. We love the flapper pie and Saskatoon berry pie and the cookies. We have always enjoyed the food there !!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Took my granddaughter and her parents to Fuddruckers: They had burgers And I had the amazing taco beef salad. Add the fresh chopped salsa-Amazing. We had cookies for dessert. Love the refillable drinks. My 5 year old loved Rucker’s after.Great Family affair.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

You love to customize your own Burger? Then this is the place for you! Any and All sizes... with pretty well anything you wanna stack on it! They are always introducing new spin-off types of burgers. I have tried them all and loved them ALL! I also love the shakes, floats, pies, brownies... and the cinnamon bums... OMG! Give this place a try!