“Great Mexican Food in Saskatoon”

Mi Casa Restaurante
Ranked #68 of 764 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I happened to notice Mi Casa as I was driving by on Circle Drive. It is in an unusual location but I'm glad I stopped in. The place is very clean and the staff are friendly. The menu is colourful and is arranged in an eclectic manner. I had the seafood soup and it was excellent. The broth was very tasty and it was full of shrimp, mussels and scallops. For a main course I had combo number two. It had a pupusa, a tamale and a flautas along with rice and beans. Everything is fresh and homemade. If you like Mexican food you should really try Mi Casa.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to Mi Casa, and I was very impressed. Service was excellent and so was the food. Everything was very fresh and tasted amazing. I had one of the combo dishes which allowed me to try 3 different dishes. Pupusa, Tamal and Flauta. All were delicious. The restaurant was very clean and had a nice atmosphere. I will definitely be returning to try more of the authentic Latin cuisine!

1  Thank Tammy888
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Ate here on successive days and can recommend this place to anyone who likes legit Latin American food. Stuffed pepper and steak were both excellent.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

If you are looking for something different and good this is the place to go.
It is always fresh, the service is wonderful and always friendly. The food is very mild and you can add your own hot sauce to it.
The home made juices and drinks are so good.
A hidden gem for sure.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

After months of debating, our lunch crew descended upon Mi Casa. People - the rave reviews are all true! Authentic delicious Mexican / Latin American food - the beef and chicken tacos, refried beans and rice were amazing. It is not licenced but not a big deal. And CLEAN - from the tables to the floors - their efforts definitely shine. Combine all of these great things with staff who genuinely care about their customers - well, we can't wait to return and try more of their items.

1  Thank Mitsu09