“Surprisingly delicious”

Ranked #159 of 743 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Nutana
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I sometimes have a hard time finding a tasty salad at a place that also has picky, child friendly food, but Jerry's has it all. The thai salad was delicious and the kids menu offers a drink, meal and ice cream for a fair price. On the downside, the washrooms had a distinct smell that carried out into the seating area in the restaurant beside the washrooms. Also, the water was warm, which meant you had to go get ice from the other drink machine across the restaurant. My husband had the fish and chips and said it was fine.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch as was very disappointed in our meals, used to be a great place , not so great this time.
My wife ordered a Thai wrap, well not much “Thai “ about it , also very soggy ad quite tasteless .
I had a clubhouse which was very average fries were good !

Probably not going back anytime soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Disappointing sums it up. Went in early evening for supper. I had a spiked Burger my partner had the Oriental salad. The salad was at best okay lots of fresh vegetables but no real taste. The spiked burger who supposedly spicy but was fairly bland. The burger itself was straight out of a big box store box it was tough and tasteless. We will not likely be returning as there are better options in the neighborhood for good burgers.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Went as a family for supper. Food was bland and dry. Ordered a beef dip and cheesesteak and the beef was so dry it was hard to swallow. They also had absolutely no seasoning and the bread was not enjoyable.

The icecream was the saving grace of the meal. Highly recommend the raspberry sorbet.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

My children like Jerry’s and I use to like it so I took them for supper. The restaurant was nearly empty but it was a Wednesday night. I ordered the beef dip and tossed salad the kids ordered fish and raw vegetables. The kids said the fish was good but vegetables looked a little old. The ciabatta bun for my beef dip was dry and old I could eat one bite, beef was dry and flavourless, salad was poor quality. Server was friendly, I was hungry so I did get ice cream and that was good. I went to wash up my son in washroom and no soap, that was the final straw announced to kids we would never be coming back to Jerry’s as we drove off. Never again, on a continual slide downhill.

1  Thank forest_1968