Motel 6 Saskatoon
USD 125*
USD 119*
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewstim hortonsparking lottruck stop across the streethusky housetimbitsrooms are a bit smallyellowhead highwayroom was cleannorthern saskatchewanlaundry facilitiesconvenient locationkids runninghot tubchange roomsfront desk staffstayed one nightindustrial area
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Never stayed in a motel that had mattresses on wood platforms. No boxspring very uncomfortable unless you enjoy hard beds. Other than that its ok rooms are clean staff is good . Tim hortons and husky are close .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Motel6saskatoon, Manager at Motel 6 Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving us a try. We completely understand that our beds are not right for everyone. Prior to selecting mattresses we asked our valued guests their preferences and the majority of our travelers told us that they prefer firm so that is the direction we went.
The platform style furniture is seen in all Motel 6 properties.
We appreciate that you were pleased with our staff and amenities.

We wish you safe travels

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

There were definitely annoyances and inconvenience on my part. It started when I was charged more money booking online, than the base rate the hotel charged for the room and that my CAA discount wouldn't be applied, despite the fact that I hadn't paid until registration.

There is no restaurant or room service and not even a small coffee maker in the room, so you have to go down to the lobby or walk to Tim Hortons anytime you want a cup of coffee or a drink. They allow pets and children, which was also mildly annoying in practice.

After working all day, we couldn't sit in the hot tub/pool area without kids running and splashing around yelling. You can't even take coat hangers off the rack, so hanging clothes is a bit of a pain.

All in all, it is what it is and that's a budget hotel. The photos look better than it does in person, my room was clean, but the hallway carpets were stained and dirty. Personally, I would spend a small amount more and book at Park tower or the Saskatoon Inn in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our reservation policy and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better understand how we might address your specific concern, and help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The property is as good as it has ever been! I've stayed several times, and the cleanliness of the rooms and lobby has always been top-notch. The staff gets to know your name, and everyone here does excellent work!

Even though I don't have pets, I appreciate that the motel is fully pet-friendly with absolutely no fees. There was a beautiful girl pit bull named Lemon that stayed the night I did. She was extremely friendly, and really made my stay that much better!

The bed was perfect, the Wi-Fi worked well, and the night was quiet. And the rate here gives you some of the absolute best value in the city. I very much recommend M6 Saskatoon to anyone stopping by the city!

Room Tip: Third floor has quieter rooms, being higher up, but every room is a good room!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Motel6saskatoon, guest service team at Motel 6 Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thanks for your great review we look forward to seeing you again for any future stays

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms were very clean, the pillows are so comfy, rooms are a bit small but I loved the style. The pool was very refreshing, the whole stay was a great experience. If I'm ever in Saskatoon again I will stay there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Motel6saskatoon, Guest service team at Motel 6 Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

We are glad to hear that you had a great stay in our renovated rooms and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stayed one night but the service and standard of this Motel was fabulous! The staff was extremely service minded and helpful! I Sorted out a lot of problems due to a rough night in Riding Mountain National Park! I was able to dry my tent, wash my clothes, pay my bill with a credit card best suited for me but maybe not for the motel! The manager could had said no that's your problem but he didn't he solve my problems! I very much appreciate this behavior and would hoped to see it in many more hotels or motels around Canada! This is worth five stars only but the room was great as well! Great bed, nice TV, very fast and efficient internet, laundry and a fridge. This was one of my cheaper stays in Canada but it was also great value for money. I have spent much more but have received far less for my money at other places. Motel 6 in Saskatoon is strongly recommended if you pay a visit to Saskatoon!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Motel6saskatoon, guest service team at Motel 6 Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thanks for the great review-we are so glad we could help you out after a rough night. We pride ourselves on our award winning staff and this is proof of that. We wish you safe travels and if you come through Saskatoon again we will be glad to help you out.